What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Want to share which ball vape you got with me !!!!

oldfogey8

When I lived back east, I bought pizza from an Italian fellow who had a wood fired oven connected with his home. You could not eat pizza there only order to go . It was terrific pizza with choices in crust and toppings,
have not seen that out here.
I make my own pizza crusts, it took a whole bunch of tries to get the right crust, but now I like my own quite a bit. My recipe for the crust came from a foodie blogger in Florida.
Please share it. My crust always come out just ok. Not even good. Thanks in advance.

oldmaninbc

Please share it. My crust always come out just ok. Not even good. Thanks in advance.
Check out post #46,359, the second page is a little blurry but readable, I hope. Sometimes I can't stop shaking/moving my hands for photos.

The recipe calls for bread dough but 00 pizza flour is better if available. Make your dough the day before you want to use it is best.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
a random photo

IMG_2205.jpeg

IMG_2211.jpeg

oldfogey8

IMG_3879.jpeg
IMG_3878.jpeg
I promised big a pic of my kids ancient house. It is kind of a mess. I thought a bulldozer job but the town won’t allow that since it is historical. After getting his stuff moved in though, it looks better than when it was empty. And the river frontage is spectacular so I am happy that he is happy…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Beautiful day today should be tomorrow as well.
Been having some issues with my trigger finger not bending like it used to which is pushing my shots low and left when shooting a pistol offhand.
Doesn't matter if I use a single or double handed grip.
Doesn't happen when I shoot off a rest so I think the problem is in my wrist.
Been doing some stretching and flexibility routines for a few weeks hope it helps.
New gun should be here Monday range day planned for Wednesday always exciting when those two things come together for me.
😁

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Up and at 'em again early on this glorious Sunday morning - temps expected to peak at 32C today - that's HOT 🔥 for the UK 🇬🇧 - was up at 5am to take the mutt pup 🐶 out for his morning ablutions - and he did 2 wee's and a poo - GOOD BOY! - then once my daughter woke up at 7.30am - handed the pup watching over to her - and walked the mile to Spanky's house 🏠 to feed and pet and play with that happy 🐈 cat - now will head home and get changed for the gym - the wife is working today - so no family brekkie - I'll just fast till the gym/swim is done - and the afternoon comes 😀 -

Best wishes to all the old farts - hoping that ya'll have a relatively pain free day - and some fun 😁 - in the sun 🌞 - where ever you are -