What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Hi Pute, I don't own nor have ever owned a grandfather clock, why would it stop working because you moved it?
Hope all is well, aside from the clock.

I have never owned a gender determined clock, maybe I should look and see if there is any dangly bits:)
"Hi Pute, I don't own nor have ever owned a grandfather clock, why would it stop working because you moved it? "
IMHO I just think it was time🙄
Good Mornin Oldman and friends !
As Big would say ,I forgot what he does say on a Sunday
Big please step in

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess you are right. But blending in the ol' farts club would make friends on the wrong continent to prosecute 😅

So just my nickname makes you be more careful than you would be with any other "new" member? 🤔

@Antoine Mack is one of the few German growers in here who had the guts to meet me in real life. But how would you know he isn't just another cop bowing for me? 😅 you'll never know!

But I'm not a cop, I just like to mess with people's paranoia 😜
Ummmmm, have you ever heard the phrase, "Protesting too much?"

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dafuq? Want to meet me?

I'll be there alone.

Trust me.
free hugs.jpg

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Sunday. An ordained day of R&R. So, let the enjoyment begin. Glad for the break. TGFW!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

jokerman

Premium user
I happen to need a good German cop to find my friend in Germany he was a mounted policeman in Ennepetal germany a long time ago. Maybe 20 years or more. I think he’s has a desk job now maybe a Sergent or something I only know his first name Martin and forgot his last name but it was something like Okleche but I forgot and have lost his address. I think of him all the time.
Subie ,it took me 20 ears to find you ☝️
Its me my Fraulein 😊❤️

Latest posts

Latest posts