What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I
2024-08-1110.15.237318331576455873022.jpg
- I made an 'elbow' on one of the Zamaldelica's last week - because the plant was stretching so much - it might have become a security concern - on my little balcony - due to potentially nosey neighbours - and as you can see it's a 90 degree angle break of the stem - that's healing itself now -

Loki showed up to nibble on the lower leaves 🍃 - as I was about to take the pic - cheeky little ragamuffin!
2024-08-1110.27.242988697996000759165.jpg

Zivilpolizist

Veteran
So tell us all about your travels in life and as a narc….

Sind Sie wirklich eine Geheimpolizei?

Oder narc?

Do you guys seriously belief that any cop would create an account (back in 2011) and post grow logs in here? 🤣

Write an essay on the flux capacitor and its utility when used in time travel. 2 pages, single spaced. Extra credit for knowing Dr Browns full name and Alma Mater on Taxi…
Meh. Just gimme that freakin grade F.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another gorgeous day here in Paradise, starting at 61F and predicted to reach 80F.

An enthusiastic six-tennis ball score morning in the park for Miss Layla, but an empty dance card for Moi today. Maybe Miss Layla and I will load up the bags of tennis balls and make a run to the Humane Society this morning, before flipping a coin between sloth and debauchery for the main event.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you guys seriously belief that any cop would create an account (back in 2011) and post grow logs in here? 🤣
While we were pulling your chain, I would suggest that LEO most certainly checks out forums like this. They would ostensibly be derelict in their duty if they didn't.

When we were teaching medical cannabis extraction classes at Skunk Pharm Research, we had at least one undercover LEO sign up, to keep an eye on us and maybe more if they were more subtle than the clumsy one trying to entrap us.

Zivilpolizist

Veteran
While we were pulling your chain, I would suggest that LEO most certainly checks out forums like this. They would ostensibly be derelict in their duty if they didn't.

When we were teaching medical cannabis extraction classes at Skunk Pharm Research, we had at least one undercover LEO sign up, to keep an eye on us and maybe more if they were more subtle than the clumsy one trying to entrap us.
So what would be the advantage of creating an account here then?

Zivilpolizist

Veteran
Blending in. Becoming your enemy's best friend, so you can destroy them from within is standard LEO playbook and legal according to our Supreme Court.
I guess you are right. But blending in the ol' farts club would make friends on the wrong continent to prosecute 😅

So just my nickname makes you be more careful than you would be with any other "new" member? 🤔

@Antoine Mack is one of the few German growers in here who had the guts to meet me in real life. But how would you know he isn't just another cop bowing for me? 😅 you'll never know!

But I'm not a cop, I just like to mess with people's paranoia 😜