What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

kevinn

When I lived back east, I bought pizza from an Italian fellow who had a wood fired oven connected with his home. You could not eat pizza there only order to go . It was terrific pizza with choices in crust and toppings,
have not seen that out here.
I make my own pizza crusts, it took a whole bunch of tries to get the right crust, but now I like my own quite a bit. My recipe for the crust came from a foodie blogger in Florida.
Would you mind sharing it with us. My wife could eat pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Thanks

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I happen to need a good German cop to find my friend in Germany he was a mounted policeman in Ennepetal germany a long time ago. Maybe 20 years or more. I think he’s has a desk job now maybe a Sergent or something I only know his first name Martin and forgot his last name but it was something like Okleche but I forgot and have lost his address. I think of him all the time.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I happen to need a good German cop to find my friend in Germany he was a mounted policeman in Ennepetal germany a long time ago. Maybe 20 years or more. I think he’s has a desk job now maybe a Sergent or something I only know his first name Martin and forgot his last name but it was something like Okleche but I forgot and have lost his address. I think of him all the time.
I saw him first…..trying to make a sale here…FFS

oldmaninbc

Would you mind sharing it with us. My wife could eat pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Thanks
The photos probably could be clearer but it is the best I can do. Make sure to use 00 flour and make it the day before.
1723332021901.jpeg

1723331986987.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Will I be tempted to eat it myself in a salad?
I never went as far as including it in my salads🥗 but the young shoots are sweet in taste. When I planted the seed I just kind of broadcast across the 6" container of soil. I found if you grow too much and it gets long it loses it's sweetness and seems less desirable. I'm sure you will find what works best for you and Melissa.

Latest posts

Latest posts