What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Were you feeding your cat actual oats or letting it eat the oat grass?
Sorry for the lack of clarity, I am so use to referring to them as oats because my cat could easily understand the connection with the word and the actual oat grass. Which I grew to a height of 6-8inches and pulled off individual blades and hand fed my cat. He loved it and would rub against me on his tippy toes. Just mention the word oats and he was glued to you carrying on.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for the lack of clarity, I am so use to referring to them as oats because my cat could easily understand the connection with the word and the actual oat grass. Which I grew to a height of 6-8inches and pulled off individual blades and hand fed my cat. He loved it and would rub against me on his tippy toes. Just mention the word oats and he was glued to you carrying on.
Sounds better than tatters and gooder than snuff! I ordered a pound of seeds, so we will see if it enchants Melissa.

kevinn

Hey @dogzter hope things have been good my friend. I see your puppy is getting huge these days. That didn't take long did it?

Still enjoying the ball vape and am still blown away at the flavor clouds that thing produces. I'll say it once more..Thanks for turning me onto it, it's improved my cannaexperience 10x!
Want to share which ball vape you got with me !!!!

kevinn

Yep, when I went out this morning with the boys, I noticed the truck was leaning to one side, so I had to figure out the jack figure out how to drop the damn tire from under the bed and then swap tires. After icing my back and eating lunch I will head over to the local tire shop and have them fix it.it’s kind of odd that I don’t see any nails or anything puncturing Tire but those guys will find it… I had plans on doing a few things around here, but that has been shot the hell at the time I had to spend with this Tire.
I will have to find the manual when I need to find the jack on my 2020 F-150. Maybe should renew my AAA

Latest posts

Latest posts