What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
That’s a little bit too much information for my eyes. We discuss everything on this thread, but I don’t know it’s ever gone to the depths of talking about ass crack rashes. Corn starch will help with the issue and not cause any side problems… more often than not some of the medication’s cause issues that the doctor doesn’t tell you about. You don’t need to buy those expensive products.
Agree....what about hemorrhoids?

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 19046130
Today is a rain day even got the ground wet!
😆
So been inside all morning and getting antsy.
Really love watchin them grow!
Yep, when I went out this morning with the boys, I noticed the truck was leaning to one side, so I had to figure out the jack figure out how to drop the damn tire from under the bed and then swap tires. After icing my back and eating lunch I will head over to the local tire shop and have them fix it.it’s kind of odd that I don’t see any nails or anything puncturing Tire but those guys will find it… I had plans on doing a few things around here, but that has been shot the hell at the time I had to spend with this Tire.
For fuks sake!

oldmaninbc

I love pizza, thin crust with a slight jar no flop and straight cheese is my favorite. None of the national chains makes any pizza that I could eat but the mom and pops know how to do it right
When I lived back east, I bought pizza from an Italian fellow who had a wood fired oven connected with his home. You could not eat pizza there only order to go . It was terrific pizza with choices in crust and toppings,
have not seen that out here.
I make my own pizza crusts, it took a whole bunch of tries to get the right crust, but now I like my own quite a bit. My recipe for the crust came from a foodie blogger in Florida.

oldmaninbc

Just finished moving my grandfather clock back into place. Won't run.....dammit. I was afraid of that. Been over 20 years since I had it serviced. Time to call the guy.

Gotta go and take cuts ......later.
Hi Pute, I don't own nor have ever owned a grandfather clock, why would it stop working because you moved it?
Hope all is well, aside from the clock.

I have never owned a gender determined clock, maybe I should look and see if there is any dangly bits:)

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well I have a bit of diaper rash at the top of my crack, very uncomfortable; I used aloe. I'm laying down. Thin crust feta Mediterranean pizza is cooling.
IMG_3007.gif

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you do try oats and it works don't do what I did. My cat went crazy for oats even at the end of his life when he was no longer eating, he would still want to try and eat oats. The oats were not longer digesting in his system, so we had to stop. When I first found out about his appetite for oats I gave him too many and he wound up with a case of the liquid poops, all over the cupboard wall where his kitty box was kept. My fault, never over fed him on oats again. We were both happier with this decision.:)
Were you feeding your cat actual oats or letting it eat the oat grass?

That conversation is history now and there’s nothing we can do about it. Talking about problems of the ass is a little bit more than we need to know. I fortunately don’t have any problems down there, but as I gotten older, I’m sitting when I take a pee rather than standing… the flow isn’t like it used to be
Maybe someone should start a dedicated thread on the tasteful subject of suppurating butt cracks and festering crouch rot so as to provide a vehicle for gleaning sage advice and counsel from renown international experts?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
That conversation is history now and there’s nothing we can do about it. Talking about problems of the ass is a little bit more than we need to know. I fortunately don’t have any problems down there, but as I gotten older, I’m sitting when I take a pee rather than standing… the flow isn’t like it used to be
Yall funny… cracking me up. Maybe I’m high…