What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Hmmmm.....both my cats are in and around my grow all the time...sometimes unsupervised. They have NEVER shown any interest in my plants in anyway. They do like to sleep under the lights. Never once had to say no to either of them.
Well all I can say is count yourself fortunate. I'm guessing it's not a universal cat trait and only some cats react the way mine did.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
so I awoke this morning only to find he 2024 F150 I go as a loaner...no manual, it's on the onboard computer...had a fit trying to figure out how this newfangled hand crank to lower the spare...couldn't get the tailgate down until I you tubed it...damn thing has a button on the key fob for access...what a pain in the ass...
Newfangled stuff boo…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
When I call the dealer to help me figure out a few very odd high-tech items on that truck because there’s no man home. He told me I was fortunate when I bought my 2019 super duty because that was the last year they made them without relying on the computer for everything. It’s computerized, but the basics are all manual which makes me happy. Lifting that massive tire and wheel was easier than I thought but my back is still feeling it.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
When I call the dealer to help me figure out a few very odd high-tech items on that truck because there’s no man home. He told me I was fortunate when I bought my 2019 super duty because that was the last year they made them without relying on the computer for everything. It’s computerized, but the basics are all manual which makes me happy. Lifting that massive tire and wheel was easier than I thought but my back is still feeling it.
Did I miss something? Did you have a flat with the loaner truck?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yep, when I went out this morning with the boys, I noticed the truck was leaning to one side, so I had to figure out the jack figure out how to drop the damn tire from under the bed and then swap tires. After icing my back and eating lunch I will head over to the local tire shop and have them fix it.it’s kind of odd that I don’t see any nails or anything puncturing Tire but those guys will find it… I had plans on doing a few things around here, but that has been shot the hell at the time I had to spend with this Tire.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Lets see that wood dogs face?
IMG_0352.jpeg

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Well I have a bit of diaper rash at the top of my crack, very uncomfortable; I used aloe. I'm laying down. Thin crust feta Mediterranean pizza is cooling.
That’s a little bit too much information for my eyes. We discuss everything on this thread, but I don’t know it’s ever gone to the depths of talking about ass crack rashes. Corn starch will help with the issue and not cause any side problems… more often than not some of the medication’s cause issues that the doctor doesn’t tell you about. You don’t need to buy those expensive products.