What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
cat crack for a really fun time

image.jpg

Zivilpolizist

Veteran
It’s still growing but I had some challenges with height in the CapJunky tent. I’m harvesting it now but several colas are larf due to me trying to keep them away from the lights. The heat and humidity were bad this grow too. I didn’t get any PM or budrot but I’m sure it didn’t help the fluff I got. One plant was ready at 8 weeks. Still waiting on the others. I debonded this from the ready one yesterday
View attachment 19045985
I made some clones out of the CapJunky C99 but put them in smaller pots 3 gallon vs 7 gallon and turned them on to flower earlier trying to control them. They just finished the 3rd week of flower and only a couple colas are tall so hopefully easier to manage.
The cap junky clone tent
View attachment 19046025
my outdoor plants are super tall and skinny. I didn’t top them which I’m thinking now maybe I should have but liked the freedom of letting them do their own thing and they did too. The plants on my porch are all mixed with triangle kush so maybe they grow tall. The 4th plant is planted in a pot just below my deck so I can still reach the top of he C99.
View attachment 19046060 View attachment 19046061
These plants just started to flower last week. Not sure how they will do tho. My outside plants are 50/50 usually.
Lovely plants.
I'm still waiting for the ones on my balcony to flower.

My wifey didn't want the neighbors to see them. But since the Afghan kush x Blueberry freeseeds I got from "la semilla automatica" isn't an automatic plant as I assumed, this train has already departed 😅

Topped and trained all the others of which I knew they were photos 🤣

Attachments

• 20240808_211026.jpg
    20240808_211026.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Our cat Melissa eats my seedlings, so I have to protect them in a cage until they get bigger. I planted winter wheat to see if that would give her the salad she needed and dissuade her from my garden, but alas it didn't work.
Nah, that won't work, there is a scent that cannabis gives off, even when just in veg, that is a very strong attractant to cats. I remember decades ago when me and my older brother first tried growing cannabis in the basement. We had two cats at the time and whenever we came up the steps and opened the door to exit the basement. Those two cats would be waiting by the door and as soon as it opened they would dart down into the basement make a beeline for where the plants were and start trying to eat as many leaves as they could before we caught them to take them back upstairs. I mean I've never seen anything like it, not even catnip would get that much of a reaction out of those cats even though they also loved themselves some catnip. :biggrin:

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

My cats get mean too but I know they are just kitty stoned 🤣
Hello and good day Sub, my cat would come and attack you for no reason and not in a playful way. It was in the best interest of all to stop the catnip. He was my only cat that behaved this way with catnip, none of my other cats became aggressive and mean spirited.

What my cat really liked was oats and I mean really liked. It made him all lovey and sweet.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Nah, that won't work, there is a scent that cannabis gives of, even when just in veg, that is a very strong attractant to cats. I remember decades ago wwhen me and my older brother first tried growing cannabis in the basement. We had two cats at the time and whenever we came up the steps and opened the door to exit the basement. Those two cats would be waiting by the door and as soon as it opened they would dart down into the basement make a beeline for where the plants were and start trying to eat as many leaves as they could before we caught them to take them back upstairs. I mean I've never seen anything like it, not even catnip would get that much of a reaction out of those cats even though they also loved themselves some catnip. :biggrin:
Hmmmm.....both my cats are in and around my grow all the time...sometimes unsupervised. They have NEVER shown any interest in my plants in anyway. They do like to sleep under the lights. Never once had to say no to either of them.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Lovely plants.
I'm still waiting for the ones on my balcony to flower.

My wifey didn't want the neighbors to see them. But since the Afghan kush x Blueberry freeseeds I got from "la semilla automatica" isn't an automatic plant as I assumed, this train has already departed 😅

Topped and trained all the others of which I knew they were photos 🤣
Good luck keeping them on the lowdown. They look healthy 😊

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
so I awoke this morning only to find he 2024 F150 I go as a loaner...no manual, it's on the onboard computer...had a fit trying to figure out how this newfangled hand crank to lower the spare...couldn't get the tailgate down until I you tubed it...damn thing has a button on the key fob for access...what a pain in the ass...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hmmmm.....both my cats are in and around my grow all the time...sometimes unsupervised. They have NEVER shown any interest in my plants in anyway. They do like to sleep under the lights. Never once had to say no to either of them.
So all cats are different and like different things like my cats don’t like sucking on dirty clothes 🤪

Latest posts

Latest posts