What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

had to read that mofo twice
It is a brain(damaged)-full of malarkey postulation. Dave Attell has time travel nailed tight:
  • I'm drinking Jack and I started blacking out. You ever black out? Or as I call it, time travel? You ever do that? Oh yeah! You know how it is -- you're drinking, you black out. You wake up, you're in another bar. You're drinking, you black out. You wake up, you're playing that knife game with a half-Indian somewhere in North Dakota, "Yeah! Yeah! Winner fixes the tranny! Yeah". You're drinking, you black out. You wake up, you're in White Castle -- working there 3 years, STILL not assistant manager. Your buddies tell you to quit, but you can't 'cause you're banging the slow girl on the fry-o-later. They say she's a little retarded, but those titties ain't retarded!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Morning @SubGirl
How's the garden?
It’s still growing but I had some challenges with height in the CapJunky tent. I’m harvesting it now but several colas are larf due to me trying to keep them away from the lights. The heat and humidity were bad this grow too. I didn’t get any PM or budrot but I’m sure it didn’t help the fluff I got. One plant was ready at 8 weeks. Still waiting on the others. I debonded this from the ready one yesterday
IMG_0342.jpeg

I made some clones out of the CapJunky C99 but put them in smaller pots 3 gallon vs 7 gallon and turned them on to flower earlier trying to control them. They just finished the 3rd week of flower and only a couple colas are tall so hopefully easier to manage.
The cap junky clone tent
IMG_0344.jpeg

my outdoor plants are super tall and skinny. I didn’t top them which I’m thinking now maybe I should have but liked the freedom of letting them do their own thing and they did too. The plants on my porch are all mixed with triangle kush so maybe they grow tall. The 4th plant is planted in a pot just below my deck so I can still reach the top of he C99.
IMG_0345.jpeg
IMG_0346.jpeg

These plants just started to flower last week. Not sure how they will do tho. My outside plants are 50/50 usually.

oldfogey8

It’s still growing but I had some challenges with height in the CapJunky tent. I’m harvesting it now but several colas are larf due to me trying to keep them away from the lights. The heat and humidity were bad this grow too. I didn’t get any PM or budrot but I’m sure it didn’t help the fluff I got. One plant was ready at 8 weeks. Still waiting on the others. I debonded this from the ready one yesterday
View attachment 19045985
I made some clones out of the CapJunky C99 but put them in smaller pots 3 gallon vs 7 gallon and turned them on to flower earlier trying to control them. They just finished the 3rd week of flower and only a couple colas are tall so hopefully easier to manage.
The cap junky clone tent
View attachment 19046025
my outdoor plants are super tall and skinny. I didn’t top them which I’m thinking now maybe I should have but liked the freedom of letting them do their own thing and they did too. The plants on my porch are all mixed with triangle kush so maybe they grow tall. The 4th plant is planted in a pot just below my deck so I can still reach the top of he C99.
View attachment 19046060 View attachment 19046061
These plants just started to flower last week. Not sure how they will do tho. My outside plants are 50/50 usually.
Sativa Summer? I have a lanky girl in my backyard. Only about 7 ft though…

IMG_3877.jpeg

Edit:it is actually 2 plants because I didn’t feel like culling one clone in a 2 cutting soil clump. It is Chem Dawg Special Reserve x Nanda Devi Uttarakhand landrace. The ND in the genetics was an 18 ft tall girl. Great smoke but kinda ugly buds…

Sun&Soil

I aint quite high enough yet it seems........pretty rare state for me.
Doesn't take long to fix fortunately.
😆
Hey there @Sun&Soil looking good as always great to see you around.
Hey @dogzter hope things have been good my friend. I see your puppy is getting huge these days. That didn't take long did it?

Still enjoying the ball vape and am still blown away at the flavor clouds that thing produces. I'll say it once more..Thanks for turning me onto it, it's improved my cannaexperience 10x!

oldmaninbc

Good morning Old Man and all the best back at'cha! View attachment 19045962

Thanks! I'll give oat grass a try. I've only tried winter wheat, which Miss Layla liked to graze on, but not Melissa.
If you do try oats and it works don't do what I did. My cat went crazy for oats even at the end of his life when he was no longer eating, he would still want to try and eat oats. The oats were not longer digesting in his system, so we had to stop. When I first found out about his appetite for oats I gave him too many and he wound up with a case of the liquid poops, all over the cupboard wall where his kitty box was kept. My fault, never over fed him on oats again. We were both happier with this decision.:)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 19045985
The cap junky clone tent
View attachment 19046025
View attachment 19046060 View attachment 19046061
Damn Subby, Reminds me of Jack and the Beanstalk.

Latest posts

Latest posts