What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok all you tough guys out there....I know you are really softies when it comes to animals. This is Kevin the cat. Main Coon Cat. 20 lbs and still growing .....all boy but he has a soft side. He is sleeping in the clothes basket needing and sucking on my T-Shirt......Big baby. Fast asleep.

View attachment 19045732
Twenty pounds of cat is a lot of feline

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It makes sense space is really large and then there is the thing with time travel as you go through space at different speeds you end up traveling through time so I guess that physicist was like sort of correct and that you would eventually run into like an earth 1984 planet out there
I think the space between your big ears is really large.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the space between your big ears is really large.
This theory goes along way back >>> “The Boltzmann brain thought experimentsuggests that it might be more likely for a single brain to spontaneously form in space, complete with a memory of having existed in our universe, rather than for the entire universe to come about in the manner cosmologists think it actually did. Physicists use the Boltzmann brain thought experiment as a reductio ad absurdumargument for evaluating competing scientific theories.”

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Sub, yeah I wouldn't want to step in that puddle of thought. It might be over my head.

I might have missed it but how are things with your vision today?
I hope her vision has dramatically improved. The reason that I posted that picture yesterday of the peacock mantis shrimp is because it has conceivably the most advanced eyesight all in the kingdom of life they can rotate their eyes 360° independently

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
This theory goes along way back >>> “The Boltzmann brain thought experimentsuggests that it might be more likely for a single brain to spontaneously form in space, complete with a memory of having existed in our universe, rather than for the entire universe to come about in the manner cosmologists think it actually did. Physicists use the Boltzmann brain thought experiment as a reductio ad absurdumargument for evaluating competing scientific theories.”
I buy it. Hail brain! 🧠

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hello Sub, yeah I wouldn't want to step in that puddle of thought. It might be over my head.

I might have missed it but how are things with your vision today?
A bit better old man. I’m still dilated and seeing a bit cloudy but I can actually read some now so I feel it’s coming along. Thanks for asking. I go in Monday for pre op for the other eye

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
That's good news Sub, progressive improvement is a good thing. So, in another 2 weeks or about you should be tip top. No detail will escape your improved vision. Hope it all meets your needs.
How is your better half doing? Hopefully her food is passing thru the gut good. Is she on a soft diet?

just saw my answer. Glad she is doing well 💕

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
~ drops a dime in the jukebox ~

IMG_9256.jpeg

oldmaninbc

How is your better half doing? Hopefully her food is passing thru the gut good. Is she on a soft diet?
Yes, a change of diet is something she has to stick to. Lower fiber, smaller meals and no corn. For her with crohn's disease, normally food passes through her system quickly. As long as the scar tissue doesn't continue to be a problem, she should be back to her usual self. Crohn's disease is a terrible condition.
Thanks for asking Sub

Latest posts

Latest posts