What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
We are at a great point in the universe. It’s really just the beginning, but eventually entropy will prevail.
"entropy will prevail" <-- A conclusion based solely on what we know now. The five blind men and the elephant comes to mind.

Entropy (as we know it) (ONLY as yada...) does not seem to take into account the most major elephant in the room. (Another elephant? Geez.)

What about Dark Matter? More of that than anything else, as far as we can figure.

Dark matter is a hypothetical form of matter that appears not to interact with light or any electromagnetic field. Dark matter is implied by gravitational effects which cannot be explained by general relativity unless more matter is present than can be seen.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So we most ricky-tick are back at the first elephant. We do not have enough information to make a final statement regarding Heat Death. Only a supposition arrived at by extrapolating limited (eg: less than half) observed information to an end point. Invalid math.

General Relativity got reduced in rank to Butter Bar Lieutenant. It only works as a spatial descriptor part of the time, like an elephant's trunk. No fair saying the elephant is like a python. But that is what the Heat Death (entropy) comes up with.

(eg: Dark matter creates energy. <-- Prove me wrong.)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they really worked and you were not just scoring points please let me know the make and model of the shoes you gave your Mrs.
I could use all the help I can get.
I lied! I actually did add that to her card to get a laugh out of her.

I've found that women do like to be appreciated for their efforts to look nice for us though, so may I suggest that you tell the next woman that you meet that she has a "nice bodice and derriere" and watch her smile.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
I gots plenty to do myself.
Aint enough time in the day for that let alone anything else.
View attachment 19045693
I made a ball of full melt and did a bunch of chores.
Weird but when I first started working pushing a broom and mop were part of the grind.
After working my way up and then running my own companies I still pushed the broom and mop.
Now that I am retired and fart around doing whatever I want life still puts a broom and mop in my hands most days,yet the house is still adrift in fur.
🚜
I spent several hours today cleaning the back porch. It was awful. First broom, then power washer. I hurt everywhere.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last edited:

Littleleaf

Veteran
Well, I guess I wasn't tending to my wounds as I should have. One of my neighbor ladies (that makes 4) was a burn center nurse for 30 years. Wanted me to fix her lawn mower. Told her I burned myself really bad and I couldn't get to it for a few more days.

she said I have 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

She was here in less than 10min with a bag of dressings and salves. Cleaned more skin off 3"x 3" chunk on my wrist. Silver salved me up and wrapped me up. Told me to toss the compression gloves I was using. As it was causing me more pain than necessary and wasn't helping the healing.

She said she would be here every morning for the next few days. Till she sees improvement in my wounds.

Guess being handy is paying off.... Just need more duct tape lol

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I guess I wasn't tending to my wounds as I should have. One of my neighbor ladies (that makes 4) was a burn center nurse for 30 years. Wanted me to fix her lawn mower. Told her I burned myself really bad and I couldn't get to it for a few more days.

She was here in less than 10min with a bag of dressings and salves. Cleaned more skin off 3"x 3" chunk on my wrist. Silver salved me up and wrapped me up. Told me to toss the compression gloves I was using. As it was causing me more pain than necessary and wasn't helping the healing.

She said she would be here every morning for the next few days. Till she sees improvement in my wounds.

Sometimes even handy people need love!

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

Damn that's awesome for you both!
It’s funny how we label something dark when we don’t understand it
I think its cuz we cannot see it and we are programmed to be afraid of the dark?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Ok all you tough guys out there....I know you are really softies when it comes to animals. This is Kevin the cat. Main Coon Cat. 20 lbs and still growing .....all boy but he has a soft side. He is sleeping in the clothes basket needing and sucking on my T-Shirt......Big baby. Fast asleep.

IMG_20240809_152704635.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
And cold too!
The mullet are running as well......
Ok all you tough guys out there....I know you are really softies when it comes to animals. This is Kevin the cat. Main Coon Cat. 20 lbs and still growing .....all boy but he has a soft side. He is sleeping in the clothes basket needing and sucking on my T-Shirt......Big baby. Fast asleep.

View attachment 19045732
Cats are weirdos!
😆

Latest posts

Latest posts