What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
IMG_0342.jpeg
Blindly deboned the first harvest from the Cap Junky x C99. The buds looked ok. They are still,sticky after drying in the spare bathroom. The rest of the tent still is not ready yet. This plant I only removed the tops off of letting the middle cook a bit more.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
my flowers were very sativa looking as well...that's the C-99 influence...I smoked a joint earlier and it's good but not great...your flower looks nice subbie...
I’m not super happy with the grow. Some not all of the colas are fluff because I had trouble keeping it from the lights. I should have started them in flower a lot earlier than i did.
‘I did start their clones a little earlier and in smaller pots too. They are t the end of three weeks in flower so I’m hoping they are done stretching. Only two colas are a bit high in that tent which would be easier to manage than a bunch of tall ones.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I loved the Cap junky last time I grew it the reason I wanted to grow it again but the plants were not the same. Thes both the C99 and the Rosetta Stone had long leaves and were much less sticky. You remember the sample I sent you of The cap junky. It is still one of my favorites in the jar. Will be interesting to see the difference. I already decided to send the larf to the kief bin and use the bud trimmer on the lower stuff. There are a few nice colas in Ther tho to salvage. I hope they smoke alright and my clones from them do a bit better

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I just wanna know who does the measuring and what are the Standards of Measurement?

isn’t that kind of subjective?

this is a Deep Subject
Personally I would like to believe it is the individual that does the measuring. I can't say for sure if that's true for the people that look at life as where you die a little bit everyday. I don't belong to that group of thought, I'm just aware of it. I mean there is truth in that statement that we die a little every day but there's so much more to life then just that.

I'm basically making the point that it should be up to each individual to live their life how they see fit and that as long as their actions don't directly interfere with someone else's ability to live their life then others should respect their choices even if those others don't agree with that individuals choices.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey @Gypsy Nirvana . At least your little buddy likes pot. Pretty soon you two will be sitting on the couch , getting high, eating potato chips and watching Benny Hill. 🤣
Yeah - Loki has taken to literally sleeping on my head - I wake up - and there he is again - so move him under my arm - then he wants to get all scrappy and play biting - then tummy tickles quietens him down for a while - and he snoozes - so do I - then wake up again with his paws and head - on my head - lol
2024-08-1008.13.202964964400115656870.jpg

My most advanced (in flowering) Zamaldelica - chunking up nicely in its 2nd/3rd week of flowering - 💐 😀

Unca Walt

420club
Ok all you tough guys out there....I know you are really softies when it comes to animals. This is Kevin the cat. Main Coon Cat. 20 lbs and still growing .....all boy but he has a soft side. He is sleeping in the clothes basket needing and sucking on my T-Shirt......Big baby. Fast asleep.

View attachment 19045732
My very best favorite cat. Fuzzy Britches was a 19-lb golden Maine Coon cat. He would get in the shower with me. I measured his sooper fluffy tail one day: 8" ACROSS.

1723279705888.jpeg

When he died, we got a "normal" cat, and named her Fuzzy. No Britches.

Unca Walt

420club
I’m not super happy with the grow. Some not all of the colas are fluff because I had trouble keeping it from the lights. I should have started them in flower a lot earlier than i did.
‘I did start their clones a little earlier and in smaller pots too. They are t the end of three weeks in flower so I’m hoping they are done stretching. Only two colas are a bit high in that tent which would be easier to manage than a bunch of tall ones.
I might as well be reading Greek.

Latest posts

Latest posts