What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Changing sides constantly is the only way I make it thru the night.
Only problem is I can't spoon with Mrs Pute anymore. For years.......and years we spooned......not now. After a few minutes I have to move. Sad....now she spoons with the cats.

Been carrying to much stuff back upstairs....doing 5 gal pots full of wet soil. Back and legs are gonna fire me.

giphy.webp

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
just remember folks, we can be unburdened by what has been...fkn words to live by right...wtf are they talking about...
Doesn't anybody have a day job around here?

I leave for an hour and there are pages to cover!

Must be everyone is stupid rich with nothing to do, or retired....
some folks are somewhat affluent but hands down most of us are retired...35 years of my life has been pissed away by working so freaking hard...

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I gots plenty to do myself.
Aint enough time in the day for that let alone anything else.
IMG_20240809_130446_1.jpg

I made a ball of full melt and did a bunch of chores.
Weird but when I first started working pushing a broom and mop were part of the grind.
After working my way up and then running my own companies I still pushed the broom and mop.
Now that I am retired and fart around doing whatever I want life still puts a broom and mop in my hands most days,yet the house is still adrift in fur.
🚜

oldmaninbc

Hear, hear!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Old Man! Yeah, one of those things you can die convinced you are right about, and still be wrong. Sort of like the beginning and end of the cycle of infinity.

She actually still has a tight little butt! One of the many things I admire about her!

If not shoulders, hips.................................
I have never clinged to the idea there are definitive answers to many of the ideas and situations in life from simple to complex.

I don't see myself as a higher thinking person, I'm just along for the ride. There are thousands of years to follow, if we don't destroy ourselves first.

I can't even begin to think what this world might look like in a couple hundred years never mind thousands of years. What beliefs will exist that are not even imagined in the here and now.

I just hope that someday the people of this planet can put their differences aside and live in harmony with each other and the very planet and all it's living systems.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 19045693
Weird but when I first started working pushing a broom and mop were part of the grind.
After working my way up and then running my own companies I still pushed the broom and mop.
Now that I am retired and fart around doing whatever I want life still puts a broom and mop in my hands most days,yet the house is still adrift in fur.
🚜
You’re lucky. Some of the younger folks never learned to push a broom and mop.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 19045693
🚜
The melt ball looks nice. 🥰

Latest posts

Latest posts