What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

IMG_3870.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
Also begging the question! If we are a combination of matter and energy, which are interchangeable, and energy can be neither created or destroyed, only changed in form, what form do we take in death?
@Gray Wolf -- This is going so fast... I believe I have your answer.
This answer addresses ALL religions. Think about it just for a few seconds, and you can see it works.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

EEK. Herself just peeked over my shoulder and said, "Omigawd, Walt... that's deep!" And smiled.

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left.......... View attachment 19045567 View attachment 19045568

Cloudy here starting at 64F and predicted to reach 87F.

The gym and then a walk through the park with Miss Layla where we scored four tennis balls for the HS pups, and she ran into her best dog buddy Bruno for a joyous reunion.

Grayfox's 76th birthday today which we will be celebrating with dinner out and I bought her a new pair of gym shoes that she has been coveting. I actually gave her those last night and complimented her on how nice she looks in them in her card this morning and that I thought they made her a.ss look smaller.
If they really worked and you were not just scoring points please let me know the make and model of the shoes you gave your Mrs.
I could use all the help I can get.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Gray Wolf -- This is going so fast... I believe I have your answer.
This answer addresses ALL religions. Think about it just for a few seconds, and you can see it works.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

EEK. Herself just peeked over my shoulder and said, "Omigawd, Walt... that's deep!" And smiled.
I've seen that quote but don't remember who said it. Begging the question of what life as a spirit is like besides the human experience.

Latest posts

Latest posts