What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
015.jpg

Goes very marichino cherry after about 5 months in the jar and really stony.
🍒

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I think I actually do that in my sleep only slower. Feels like it in the morning anyways. They do have move tho. I’m not sure how they are scored
I rotate from shoulder to shoulder like a rotisserie chicken all night.
Baby comes and nuzzles my face every hour checking up on me Bubba every two.
Sleep..........we don't do that much, team no sleep!
Makes couch naps easier and sweeter.
👍🏾

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gypsy, your wife finds cooking to be part of her identity, that can't be a bad thing, with all that goodness finding it's way to your taste buds & belly. Helping to provide for a better family life.
My last wife didn't understand what the word work meant, unless it was called work, picking up a bottle/glass of beer.
Oh you softy, giving into a little dog with your heart on your sleeve🐕💞 isn't love grand.
The dilemma is that I like to cook my own food - and I have a penchant for hot 🔥 curries mostly - and the kids/wife prefer the wife's cooking over mine - so I usually cook for myself - unless it's a cheesy pie or more traditional English fare - egg/bacon/sausage/🍟 chips and beans etc - then the kids like my cooking - but the wife prefers her own Philippino self cooked meals - adobe etc - we usually only share one meal per week - and that's a full English Breakfast on her day off - which we both prepare together -

Mrs Nirvana is a grafter - (hard worker) - working from 10am - 10pm 6 days per week in the restaurant - so we only get to see her for a coupla hours as she's getting up in the morning - and maybe half an hour in the evening usually - before she crashes out -

- and yes - that little mutt - has somehow got to pulling my heart strings - animals usually find a way with me - and love ❤️ me back too - which is nice -

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

That is a hard days work all day every day them cattle and horses play rough.
I moved from the Vancouver area of city life to the rural area of the ranch, it was the last property that had electricity and the paved road turned to gravel. What a change coming from the big city, I was in for some of the best years of life.
I rented a house from the brothers who owned the ranch. I lived there about 12 years. I moved in with the idea I would help cover the cost of rent through helping out when needed on the ranch, I also worked in town at my full time job. I moved into the ranch paying $90.00 a month rent and moved into my own property 12 years later still paying $90.00 a month rent.
If I had to sort through my life looking for those precious years, the 12 years at the beef ranch would be at the top of my list, on my death bed I will think of my life on the ranch. It was such an interesting time.

The ranch had been passed down through family members, since it's homesteading beginnings.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I do the exact same thing. Both my shoulders hurt and I flip about every hour or so.
Four years ago, I broke my right shoulder. I fractured a bone where my shoulder meets my arm. I ripped the bicep off the bone and had to wait two months for surgery due to Covid. This day it bites me every time I use it so I’ve learned how to baby that shoulder and still have a life… just getting home from being a blood one more time. I think they need to put a valve on me so I don’t have to be sticking with needles to get blood…😱

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good for you stained (littleleaf). Respect to both of you.
Hear, hear!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello GW, How many thousands of years has that question been asked?
Like looking at the night sky and wondering what's out there.

I lean towards the idea, "that what happens, is what we think happens."
Hello Old Man! Yeah, one of those things you can die convinced you are right about, and still be wrong. Sort of like the beginning and end of the cycle of infinity.
hello GW... best wishes to your Grayfox...many women like the small butt concept... your a sweet talking gentleman.
She actually still has a tight little butt! One of the many things I admire about her!
I do the exact same thing. Both my shoulders hurt and I flip about every hour or so.
If not shoulders, hips.................................