What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes, a brand new day, that is also one day closer to death.
And the day you were born - was one day closer to death too - I say as another day in my life has dawned - and I'm up and about with Loki the PomShitzPoo mutt pup - the wife is up getting ready for the gym then her job as a chef in an Asian fusion restaurant - her wok wrist is much better lately - after she had a spell of what we perceived as a repetitive strain injury - from cooking - 🍳 all of those meals every day - with a heavy wok -

- she has such small and delicate - fine boned wrists - she was worried that it would be a permanent affliction - but after much massage - Tiger Balm - and decreased wok duties - for a few days - all seems to be much better now - which is nice 💙 -

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Friday and right next door to the weekend on Saturday. Will be glad for the break. TGIF!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good morning everybody! 🌞 Perhaps the dead look back at us and wonder why we cling to life so desperately ? Until we pass away, we can not know that death is not the sweetest joy. 😁 🌈
I was prepared to go to Valhalla long ago - but seems like they have a waiting list - so I'll just wait and take my turn - when it comes to be - in the meantime - I'll have some fun - fun - fun - till her Daddy takes the T-Bird away!

Unca Walt

420club
Yes, a brand new day, that is also one day closer to death.
Ah, yes... but what does that mean? Since we have determined the elements that makes up all the stars, dust, and living things in the universe... We know we are made of star-stuff.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. Oh, no. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The above fits all religions (about 4000 per Wikipedia). It is the only concept that does.

Rgd

Veteran
I was prepared to go to Valhalla long ago
I used to think 75 was ancient..now I have my sights set on 90..

fish on

1723205940226.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was prepared to go to Valhalla long ago - but seems like they have a waiting list - so I'll just wait and take my turn - when it comes to be - in the meantime - I'll have some fun - fun - fun - till her Daddy takes the T-Bird away!

Also begging the question! If we are a combination of matter and energy, which are interchangeable, and energy can be neither created or destroyed, only changed in form, what form do we take in death?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Well, brother... you just made me get down and pray for a minute. In thanks. TINS

What we have here is the famous 6 degrees of separation in force and action -- Scooter kept me from dying. Twice. Again: TINS. And now his medical advice has cleared the pond and landed in Mutha England. No guarantees, but one form of death has been avoided for you.

May you play as long as I have. I know you will do really fun things. Your previous record stands<-- I finally actually met sumbody who did things as wild (in many cases, far wilder!) than I have.

I know three people now on this forum who are on the list of people who I know have pushed the very fabric: @bigsur51 @Boo and @Gypsy Nirvana <-- And they know what I mean: They have been on the edge where it was a coin flip.

made me think of this tune Unca….

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
It's been probably 5 or so yrs since having ANY injections.. they never worked. They tried ablations.. felt like I got hit in the back of the head with a 2x4. And after the whole COVID thing.. I don't trust Drs. I know I'm gonna end up under the knife again, but just have too much to do before then. Similar situation as you, homesteading, making repairs, setting up gardens, felling, bucking and splitting wood, etc.. So I'm pushing shit to the limit, getting things set up, so that when times go bad, many things will be done and ALL the heavy lifting, taken care of.

All praises to The Most High

he that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Friday and right next door to the weekend on Saturday. Will be glad for the break. TGIF!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

IMG_6202.jpeg