What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yeah you got that right, losing a wife would be devasting.

A few years back when she was in the ICU hooked up to breathing machines, I was shattered when the doctor told me to contact her next of kin. I have never felt so overwhelmed in my life. I think losing a life partner would be the worst possible loss.
You have no idea how devastating it is to lose ones spouse. You’re correct and You have no idea how devastating it is to lose ones spouse. You’re correct and as much as you say, it’s the worst possible loss… I hope you never experienced that feeling

BrassNwood

Veteran
Day 9 since my escape from purgatory. I can get up and back down the driveway once with just the cane. I can walk / hop across a small room with no aid. Balance it still shit and the leg still won't make some moves at all. I have to lift the leg into the car then drag it out when I exit for example while others suffer serious signal fade with overuse. All my brain a sending doesn't do squat after the leg gets tired.

Pool was a bust barefoot as the toes of that leg foot curl under and I'm dragging the nail tips on the pool bottom just walking. I can't keep a flipflop on that foot either so we found some all-plastic deals at the outlet mall https://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/desert-hills on the way home with a heel strap that should keep the sandal on and let me do more pool work like I did in Palm Springs without sanding off my toes. My lack of balance was very pronounced in the pool, and I was needing to constantly wave my hands to stabilize myself.

Barefoot in general doesn't work and I put on shoes for a night pee. All the toes roll under without a shoe on.

The cross wired body sensations haven't really changed since I woke up to be totally honest. No pain, hot or cold on the right. Mix of hypersensitivity and numb on the left. Runs from my toes to halfway up my torso. Left ass cheek is numb and dead feeling except when I've sat to long then it hurts. How do I deal with the screwed left speaker hooked to the right output? Is there a brain exercise I need to be doing besides chanting Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Net seems split about evenly I'm either stuck like this or It'll be resolved in a year or 3. Did Elon ever get that brain wire deal working?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
My sweetie come home from the hospital today...other than a change to her food requirements, all is good.
Outstanding news I am so happy for you both!!
IMG_20240808_200650_2.jpg

He is waiting on his Mama as well poor fella.
😆

troutman

Seed Whore
!@#$%!! I just got a Facebook AI notification that someone complained that my Graywolf's Consulting page violates Facebook policy, which is absurd and then when I try to follow their link to respond it fails to send me the code required to complete the transaction.

I finally responded to their email telling them that and to close the account if that is the best they can do.

I only use Facebook to message select people. I'm not involved in any drama there. I tried logging in today
and got this popup that my account was disabled unless I provide them Government ID. Fuck them. Glad, I
never uploaded anything on that CIA Honeypot Data Mining website. I won't ever go on FuckBook again.

ZuckerNazi can fuk off.

Latest posts

Latest posts