What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

ost

Morning :yoinks:

Doc's gave me a compression glove to wear. Said it would help with the swelling and it did. I guess. The only problem is pealing it off the dried ooze. :cuss: More pain than the initial burn. Now to add insult to injury. Cleaning/cutting more of the dead skin off. Once the pain pills kick in.

Won't be going outside much today as we're under and excessive heat warning again. Don't need to be sweating with bandages on. It hurts enough as it is.

Thanks for all the well wishes. It does help. :thank you:

Now on with the pics of the gore.:whistling:

View attachment 19044005 View attachment 19044006
that is gona take more than 1 spiderman bandaid

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Another day has come and gone. This one has been exception, cool almost like a fall day. 69° right now and falling. supposed to be this way through Sunday. I will enjoy the cooler weather.

put a pretty good size dent into getting things back in order in the house. By no means are we anywhere near done. I will be 74 next month and I assure you I will never have carpet replaced again… I will die first literally.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Big came and went. Dropped off the old girl. She had her butt sniffed quite a few times. No dog fights so far. She's still wandering around like she's lost. Likes her butt scratching's and will come to peanut. She'll fit in, it will take a few days to settle in.

Cleaning up the ol barbequed hand and found new blisters. WTF it's been 4 days and they're still popping up. Still hurts like a SOB.....

Dinner time Chicken fried chicken mashed spuds, mac n cheese with broccoli.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m eating good in the neighborhood… I love cooking in a walk because it only takes a few minutes for an entire meal and I always have an extra meal left over for later…

Attachments

• IMG_2849.jpeg
    IMG_2849.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 31

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Big came and went. Dropped off the old girl. She had her butt sniffed quite a few times. No dog fights so far. She's still wandering around like she's lost. Likes her butt scratching's and will come to peanut. She'll fit in, it will take a few days to settle in.

Cleaning up the ol barbequed hand and found new blisters. WTF it's been 4 days and they're still popping up. Still hurts like a SOB.....

Dinner time Chicken fried chicken mashed spuds, mac n cheese with broccoli.
Thanks for doing that I hope big behaved himself!
Get better brother you need both hands on deck.

Latest posts

Latest posts