What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Sigh.

Apparently he can make sexist comments in reply to a post I made
that offended me and I stated so. Not only was that comment
allowed it was excused and even supported with 'boys will be boys'.
More recently he called me a worthless bitch. This is not only being
allowed, but excused and now his inappropriate behavior is welcomed here.
SMH
Good morning imiubu. I didn’t see the posts you are referring to as I was getting carpet installed that day.

Reynard is my friend frIend and has been for some time soI was glad to see him back.

Sorry about the altercation between the two of you and he payed the price by serving a two day ban. But really, getting that upset over daily banter.

We take pride in all being friends here. Sometimes things get a bit sideways and that is when our thick skin comes in to play.

We don’t report each other here PERIOD!! If there is an issue we work it out between ourselves. We are not children and I hate to see a moderator have to waste his time as they are busy keeping us safe!

We are pushing 50,000 posts here and this is the first time a moderator has had to get involved ……. I hope it’s the last.

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
it’s true!…

anyone else still hang laundry outdoors?

feck that dryer and high elect bills!

IMG_9284.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
took Peanut down to Littleleaf’s place in Oklahoma , had not seen my friend for about 10 years , was great to see his mug again , he and Mrs Littleleaf are two of the sweetest humans I have ever met…..and talk about living out in the country , you ain’t seen country until you see the Oklahoma countryside….

then I drove north to Kansass’ to take care of some bidness and then back home…left home Thursday morning about 5 am and got back home before midnight , 983.9 miles round trip

if a biker rides 1000 miles or more on one trip , they earn the right to wear the patch , Iron Butt..

i almost made it

View attachment 19045526

View attachment 19045527
Much respect

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning folks. It’s raining here today. Arlo has a haircut today at 11 so we will leave in a bit for that. My eyes are improving today noticeably. Things are still cloudy but I can actually read a bit without glasses which is helping my frustration level with it all. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel a little more so I’m happier than yesterday. Mr sub said he has never seem me frustrated about such a small thing yesterday so I must have been bitching and complaining a lot. I told him I would try not to complain so much 😊.
‘I think I will be nicer today
hope y'all are having a good day.
Let’s keep the drama down and remember to wait 10 seconds before hitting the post reply button. ✌️🥰

imiubu

Good morning imiubu. I didn’t see the posts you are referring to as I was getting carpet installed that day.

Reynard is my friend frIend and has been for some time sonI was glad to see him back.

Sorry about the altercation between the two of you and he payed the price by serving a two day ban. But really, getting that upset over daily banter.

We take pride in all being friends here. Sometimes things get a bit sideways and they is when our thick skin comes in to play.

We don’t report each other here PERIOD!! If there is an issue we work it out between ourselves. We are not children and I hate to see a moderator have to waste waste his time as thy are busy keeping us safe!

We are pushing 50,000 posts here and this is the first time a moderator has had to get involved ……. I hope it’s the last.
IC

I'm out then.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
took Peanut down to Littleleaf’s place in Oklahoma , had not seen my friend for about 10 years , was great to see his mug again , he and Mrs Littleleaf are two of the sweetest humans I have ever met…..and talk about living out in the country , you ain’t seen country until you see the Oklahoma countryside….

then I drove north to Kansass’ to take care of some bidness and then back home…left home Thursday morning about 5 am and got back home before midnight , 983.9 miles round trip

if a biker rides 1000 miles or more on one trip , they earn the right to wear the patch , Iron Butt..

i almost made it

View attachment 19045526

View attachment 19045527
You are gooder than ary angel brother! There should be a place in heaven reserved in your name!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left..........
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here starting at 64F and predicted to reach 87F.

The gym and then a walk through the park with Miss Layla where we scored four tennis balls for the HS pups, and she ran into her best dog buddy Bruno for a joyous reunion.

Grayfox's 76th birthday today which we will be celebrating with dinner out and I bought her a new pair of gym shoes that she has been coveting. I actually gave her those last night and complimented her on how nice she looks in them in her card this morning and that I thought they made her a.ss look smaller.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

i almost made it

View attachment 19045526

View attachment 19045527
You did that ride on a bike... with Peanut?

Yowser!