What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Share the secret. I tried to use the video are and accidentally uploaded about 20 videos of my grandkids on the thread. Gypsy helped me delete them.
I used a website to convert from a .mov file to a .mp4 and then downloaded it and clicked the insert video button, then dragged it into the box from my files.

I'm high and if asked to do it again... I think I'd struggle. 😂

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Back in 1970 a friend of mine had those special drops. The drops were LSD and you did not want to put more than one drop in your eye, don’t even think about putting in both eyes… Little Ivan is getting quite large and he always stands sentry on the back porch when I’m doing work on my plants… this little boy has brought more life and sunshine into my life than I ever expected
I get those drops when I go to my I go to my retina surgeon for macular degeneration. She has to see the back of my eye for that.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Things that are irritating, does not have to be something major but small persistent irritating things can drive a person around the bend. You will be all ready to repeat again next week. But, you will have one good eye, all the better to wink at Mr.Sub
Thank you so far my day is going fine. Hoping my sweetie comes home today.
Me too💕

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Closure.png

oldmaninbc

We have been experiencing unusually hot weather here for the last few weeks. With that my basement temperature has slowly been climbing. Normally I can keep it under 80f in the flower tent. But the basement which is usually 70 or under has been getting into the mid 70's......So the flower temps have reached the mid 80's which is causing every plant to fox tail.

I don't care....the plants quality isn't compromised and It actually gives the plants more bag appeal. Not as easy to trim though.

Here is a couple of pictures of plants that are almost finished.

This is Bruce Banner and I am gonna harvest her Saturday...

View attachment 19045265

This one is Chem 91 and she has a ways to go.....I am guessing middle of next week. Both are 9 weeks today.

View attachment 19045266
Hi Pute, looks to be some good bud coming your way.

kevinn

Doober
Thought you would appreciate this. Maybe before you were born.
7th game of the World Series in Fenway Park.
Back when you could afford to go and bleacher seats were really bleachers.
The Bosox lost to the Cincinnati Reds (Pete Rose days). Should have taken the money that scalpers were offering, but figured I would probably never get the opportunity again. And I was right.

WS Ticket.jpg

oldmaninbc

I’ve only seen a picture of it. No smells. folks should be careful when they take pictures for me to see. I look at everything in the pic even what’s in the bathroom closet. Ive always been nosey like that…😳
Or possibly just observant:)

The other day I was looking at a fellows outstanding grow and his gorgeous backyard landscaping. Of all the things to see, my eyes focused on this small toy loader that was barely noticeable in his yard photo. It's kind of fun looking for detail. On the other hand put a big store window in front of me and I'll walk right into it.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Doober
Thought you would appreciate this. Maybe before you were born.
7th game of the World Series in Fenway Park.
Back when you could afford to go and bleacher seats were really bleachers.
The Bosox lost to the Cincinnati Reds (Pete Rose days). Should have taken the money that scalpers were offering, but figured I would probably never get the opportunity again. And I was right.

View attachment 19045311
Hey pretty nice Kevin! This was the game after Carlton Fisk. I was born in 1980. I'm fascinated with Roger Clemens ' 20k night in 1986 might buy a graded stub