What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
We have been experiencing unusually hot weather here for the last few weeks. With that my basement temperature has slowly been climbing. Normally I can keep it under 80f in the flower tent. But the basement which is usually 70 or under has been getting into the mid 70's......So the flower temps have reached the mid 80's which is causing every plant to fox tail.

I don't care....the plants quality isn't compromised and It actually gives the plants more bag appeal. Not as easy to trim though.

Here is a couple of pictures of plants that are almost finished.

This is Bruce Banner and I am gonna harvest her Saturday...

IMG_20240808_123848664.jpg

This one is Chem 91 and she has a ways to go.....I am guessing middle of next week. Both are 9 weeks today.

IMG_20240808_123650333.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Back in 1970 a friend of mine had those special drops. The drops were LSD and you did not want to put more than one drop in your eye, don’t even think about putting in both eyes… Little Ivan is getting quite large and he always stands sentry on the back porch when I’m doing work on my plants… this little boy has brought more life and sunshine into my life than I ever expected

Attachments

• IMG_2847.jpeg
    IMG_2847.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 21