What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing buzz you get off at 12 ounces of this
IMG_3394.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
does that include sewer and trash?
Nope. Both have recently had major price hikes as well. On another note…..5 years ago my homeowners insurance was approximately $2,000 annually….just got this years bad news…$6,300…300% increase. Don’t forget huge increases in property tax….now over $5,000!! Ain’t cheap living in the Denver metroplex……

Old Uncle Ben

Good morning folks.

Fuck me.....new MRI shows my back is about toast with a rare disease called arachnoiditis, and clumping of nerves, severe disc degeneration, stenosis, etc. Had an epidural steroid spinal for pain management couple of days ago which has helped but knowing things will only get worse is a bummer. Years ago I had a fusion, rods and screws, on my lumbar. Looks like I'll be going back under the knife again. Things to look forward to LOL.

Soaked 2 seeds of Ace Panama X Malawi and 2 of Golden Tiger X Panama. Tales popped 2nd day of soaking which is pretty fast. Speaks well of Ace Seeds too. They were carefully planted in soil, 20 oz. StyroCups.

Seeds.jpg

Eating a lot of homegrown pineapples, mangos and avocados.

Here's a heavy branch of "the connoisseur's avocado, Jan Boyce." Will be ripe next year. Another grafted cocktail tree. Grafting opens up a whole new world of goodness.

JanBoyceAug6#2.jpg

Made a summer tropical drink topped off with homegrown pineapple and mango chunks. Brazilian rum, 1/2 jigger of Japanese Midori (melon liqueur), Meyer lemon juice, topped off with Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

July29-2024Harvest#2.jpg

Have 8 babies potted up now from pups and tops. When you go this gold the flavor is rich and high brix juice. Better than what I had in Hawaii from truck farmers. They too pick green.

RumDrink.jpg

Salud!
Uncle Ben

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Fuck me.....new MRI shows my back is about toast with a rare disease called arachnoiditis, and clumping of nerves, severe disc degeneration, stenosis, etc. Had an epidural steroid spinal for pain management couple of days ago which has helped but knowing things will only get worse is a bummer. Years ago I had a fusion, rods and screws, on my lumbar. Looks like I'll be going back under the knife again. Things to look forward to LOL.
Sorry to hear Ben. Get the whole series of shots. They helped me. By no means this my back Perfect but it’s better.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One more hot day before a much needed cool down. My water bill will scare a ghost for July. Thinking I will have used over 30,000 gal…..never used more than 27,000 before…..will be over $200….
We're paying $600 and change a quarter for water and sewer or about $200/mo and just got notice that they are raising it 6.24%..
Morning :wave:

3rd day of pain. It kept me up most of the night. Throbbing like a bad bruse. Took a hot shower around 1am. Keeping the hand it the air was a PITA. It did help me go to sleep for 3hrs. Trying not to take the pain pills. Don't want to go down that road again....

BLT time then out to finger out an electrical problem on a honda pilot. That is once the battery is charged. Oldest boy left the key on.

Another extreme heat day. Index around 110f..
I once had a palm size second degree burn on my stomach and discovered gel packs that are mostly water, but keep the air off the exposed nerves and contain Lidocaine. They worked better than the spray on sunburn remedies. Cold also helped.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning folks.

Soaked 2 seeds of Ace Panama X Malawi and 2 of Golden Tiger X Panama. Tales popped 2nd day of soaking which is pretty fast. Speaks well of Ace Seeds too. They were carefully planted in soil, 20 oz. StyroCups.

View attachment 19044572
Eating a lot of homegrown pineapples, mangos and avocados.

Here's a heavy branch of "the connoisseur's avocado, Jan Boyce." Will be ripe next year. Another grafted cocktail tree. Grafting opens up a whole new world of goodness.

View attachment 19044595

Made a summer tropical drink topped off with homegrown pineapple and mango chunks. Brazilian rum, 1/2 jigger of Japanese Midori (melon liqueur), Meyer lemon juice, topped off with Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

View attachment 19044589

Have 8 babies potted up now from pups and tops. When you go this gold the flavor is rich and high brix juice. Better than what I had in Hawaii from truck farmers. They too pick green.

View attachment 19044596

Salud!
Uncle Ben
Commiseration with your lower back pains brother!

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I opted for the three in one drops which cost me out of pocket 40.00 a bottle but much easier then what you had to do 3 different drops 5 minutes apart every two to four hours. Only problem is insurance won’t pay for the three in one kind.
Well that really sucks but at least $40 is a small price to pay in order to have things be so much less complicated. What's really crazy is that I bet if you added up the cost for the 3 bottles the insurance does cover it's probably equal to or more expensive then the 3 in one bottle.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

We're paying $600 and change a quarter for water and sewer or about $200/mo and just got notice that they are raising it 6.24%..

I once had a palm size second degree burn on my stomach and discovered gel packs that are mostly water, but keep the air off the exposed nerves and contain Lidocaine. They worked better than the spray on sunburn remedies. Cold also helped.

did you run into a bare 1000 watt bulb hanging in the growroom?

never go into the grow room necked….

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope. Both have recently had major price hikes as well. On another note…..5 years ago my homeowners insurance was approximately $2,000 annually….just got this years bad news…$6,300…300% increase. Don’t forget huge increases in property tax….now over $5,000!! Ain’t cheap living in the Denver metroplex……
I thought I was getting hosed in New York State but now I’m not so sure what do you get for all that sucking of your resources ? (other than the privilege of living)

Latest posts

Latest posts