What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

Yeah but I'd have to drink that barium stuff, fast, go in a few times, then have someone put stuff up my butt. I'm scared. My mom gets angry and says it could be cancer but I tell her it's a hemorrhoid
Cancer and the blood will be almost black,my dad died of it,the longer you wait the worse it gets,it's likely a hemi get it banded or cut out and stitched and move on.

Dime

Marve ate too much

Attachments

• 20240806_194821.jpg
    20240806_194821.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • 20240806_194736.jpg
    20240806_194736.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My dad died of colon cancer. I get checked regularly. It’s a piEve of cake and they have great dream juice for the procedure. It’s worth getting anything fixed that’s a problem now so you don’t have more problems later. I’m saying this in my mom voice doober.
When your body tells you something is wrong address it…..something else will pop up and another.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’m getting cataract surgery tomorrow in my left eye. I’m a bit nervous so I think I’m smoking more herb tonight which I’m not suppose to do according to the paperwork. I’ll do the no eating or drinking after midnight thing… I have to be there at 8:00. I’m hoping my doc is feeling well and has had her morning coffee or whatever calms her.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’m getting cataract surgery tomorrow in my left eye. I’m a bit nervous so I think I’m smoking more herb tonight which I’m not suppose to do according to the paperwork. I’ll do the no eating or drinking after midnight thing… I have to be there at 8:00. I’m hoping my doc is feeling well and has had her morning coffee or whatever calms her.
I have had it done. Easy as changing socks. Nothing to worry about. I have been trying and looking forward to getting my other eye done. Tried twice ....not bad enough for ins to pay .....yet.

oldmaninbc

I have a grade 1 internal hemorrhoid and I've been putting off the colorectal surgeon for a year or more. Past few days there's been blood when I poop. Half the time I go for a walk I have to stop and wipe blood from my stinky butt
DB, I've had hemorrhoid procedures, I had them removed with intense heat, with bands and surgery.
One of them was internal.

I'm no superhero, but I got rid of them and good riddance to them. That was about 30 years ago.