What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m really looking forward to getting a little brother for Ivan so he can feel beat up the way Dutch has since Ivan’s come into our lives. Ivan is definitely the alpha male and is quite physical. If you’re not expecting it, he will lean on you until you fall over… Ivan has developed either a very strong respect or fear of Dutch. If Dutch is laying in the doorway, Ivan will not go past him. Dutch has thrashed Ivan a few times so he knows what to expect.

Dime

I’m getting cataract surgery tomorrow in my left eye. I’m a bit nervous so I think I’m smoking more herb tonight which I’m not suppose to do according to the paperwork. I’ll do the no eating or drinking after midnight thing… I have to be there at 8:00. I’m hoping my doc is feeling well and has had her morning coffee or whatever calms her.
My wife had it done a few months ago and was anxious but once the procedure was done it was a week or so of drops and then she slowly started to see more acute ,it was a pleasure for me to see her eyesight return,no more every light in the house on or mag glass for her to read. You're gonna love it.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I’m really looking forward to getting a little brother for Ivan so he can feel beat up the way Dutch has since Ivan’s come into our lives. Ivan is definitely the alpha male and is quite physical. If you’re not expecting it, he will lean on you until you fall over… Ivan has developed either a very strong respect or fear of Dutch. If Dutch is laying in the doorway, Ivan will not go past him. Dutch has thrashed Ivan a few times so he knows what to expect.
He needs that it helps keep him grounded.
Getting Bubbas sister here was definitely the right decision for all involved.
She pushes him around and has spurred his physical development far more than I ever could and he does the same for her.
Can't even imagine her being crated in a small apartment any guilt I felt about intervening in that has certainly dissipated.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Back in 99 I had Lasix done on both my eyes at the same time and when I woke up the next morning, my vision was beyond perfect. That was 26 years ago and I’m still not wearing glasses but I sure need them to read. My eyes are getting fuzzy to the point where I might get a pair of glasses for every day because I fear putting any more scars on my eyes might damage them…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
He needs that it helps keep him grounded.
Getting Bubbas sister here was definitely the right decision for all involved.
She pushes him around and has spurred his physical development far more than I ever could and he does the same for her.
Can't even imagine her being crated in a small apartment any guilt I felt about intervening in that has certainly dissipated.
You’re the reason I feel the need to have a puppy for Ivan to play with. After seeing what you’ve been saying about the two playing together, it makes sense. Dutch came up as an individual dog without any dogs in his life, but he was very special Dog and earned the service dog moniker… I even stick to me like glue and always lays down my feet but this evening Dutch claimed the territory at my feet and Ivan was beside himself not knowing what to do. I have no problems saying that my dogs are my life… Better than any wife I’ve ever had…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I have a grade 1 internal hemorrhoid and I've been putting off the colorectal surgeon for a year or more. Past few days there's been blood when I poop. Half the time I go for a walk I have to stop and wipe blood from my stinky butt
IMG_9249.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Yeah but I'd have to drink that barium stuff, fast, go in a few times, then have someone put stuff up my butt. I'm scared. My mom gets angry and says it could be cancer but I tell her it's a hemorrhoid
Well here's some things to consider, when caught early Colon Cancer has been considered one of the most treatable forms of cancer you can get. I forget who it was but there was a fairly famous Rock Musician who due to his busy lifestyle of touring and playing shows, and all the debachery that comes after the shows neglected to get the recommended colonoscopy at age 45. He eventually went in around age 54 if I am remembring correctly and he did turn out to have Colon cancer but it had got to stage four and they were unable to cure him and so he died much sooner then he had to.

Moral of the story, don't put off dealing with things that might be Colon Cancer.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m getting cataract surgery tomorrow in my left eye. I’m a bit nervous so I think I’m smoking more herb tonight which I’m not suppose to do according to the paperwork. I’ll do the no eating or drinking after midnight thing… I have to be there at 8:00. I’m hoping my doc is feeling well and has had her morning coffee or whatever calms her.
Good luck with your surgery! Both of my cataract surgeries were a snap, without complications, and work well.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is amazing how sharper and brighter the colors are after cataract surgery. You lose color perception so slowly as the cataract "yellows" your vision out, that you don't notice it until it is suddenly gone.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I had mine done a couple of weeks apart. The hardest part was keeping track of how many drops of which medicine to put in each eye and when. I numbered them 1, 2 & 3 and kept a piece of paper for each eye on each side of the sink.
I opted for the three in one drops which cost me out of pocket 40.00 a bottle but much easier then what you had to do 3 different drops 5 minutes apart every two to four hours. Only problem is insurance won’t pay for the three in one kind.