What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Have you had lobster? Mussels? Scallops?
I like lobster, have eaten and caught my own crab, I might even like crab better than lobster.
I like to steam lobster tails, I watch the end and when the flesh has gone opaque, it's done.

Don't like mussels, scallops are ok but wouldn't miss them if I didn't have them.
You are on the ocean, must be lots of fresh seafood.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Good morning people. 🌞 I am soooo tired. 🥱 Ive been working from daylight till dark and this heat is kicking my ass. 🤬 That is wonderful that you have a dog Gypsy. Animals are good for the soul. 🥰 @farmerlion . I have a little deer friend that follows me everywhere. We have been companions for about 3 years. How are your plants doing? Well, the sun is coming up so I gotta get with it. Peace. 🌈
Magu, Thank you!

You're kindness is appreciated!
Here's my girls I'll have to do two posts.
Peace farmerlion
20240806_133955.jpg
20240806_134013.jpg
20240806_135740.jpg
20240806_150530.jpg
20240806_150553.jpg
20240806_150613.jpg
20240806_150632.jpg
20240806_150655.jpg
20240806_150716.jpg
20240806_150728.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I like lobster, have eaten and caught my own crab, I might even like crab better than lobster.
I like to steam lobster tails, I watch the end and when the flesh has gone opaque, it's done.

Don't like mussels, scallops are ok but wouldn't miss them if I didn't have them.
You are on the ocean, must be lots of fresh seafood.
Yes tons of seafood here. Glad you like crab. Maybe go to Maryland some day?

Unca Walt

420club
Morning :yoinks:

Doc's gave me a compression glove to wear. Said it would help with the swelling and it did. I guess. The only problem is pealing it off the dried ooze. :cuss: More pain than the initial burn. Now to add insult to injury. Cleaning/cutting more of the dead skin off. Once the pain pills kick in.

Won't be going outside much today as we're under and excessive heat warning again. Don't need to be sweating with bandages on. It hurts enough as it is.

Thanks for all the well wishes. It does help. :thank you:

Now on with the pics of the gore.:whistling:

View attachment 19044005 View attachment 19044006
Shitdamnhellpissfartpoop!! How the hell do you type, Superman?!
It's all done, 10 minutes in the air fryer View attachment 19044223
That useta be a staple in our diet when we wuz kids. Quahogs were easy to come by; my Daddy opened them, and I got to turn the grinder thingy that had the date: 1895 on it.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
We have a lot of crabs on Long Island ,different sizes and ages
I used to see High Times photos with a location of Nassau County and think it was cool there...eye-high weeds as far as you can see, swamp...I don't know it probably is a lot different. I have a book called the Montauk Project. It's supposed to be non fiction. There were paranormal experiments going on there and a black Beret squad went in and killed everyone

Latest posts

Latest posts