What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
You’re the reason I feel the need to have a puppy for Ivan to play with. After seeing what you’ve been saying about the two playing together, it makes sense. Dutch came up as an individual dog without any dogs in his life, but he was very special Dog and earned the service dog moniker… I even stick to me like glue and always lays down my feet but this evening Dutch claimed the territory at my feet and Ivan was beside himself not knowing what to do. I have no problems saying that my dogs are my life… Better than any wife I’ve ever had…
I think you should but I also think you should slow down and take it easy a bit and a new pup doesn't exactly make that happen.
😆
Does give one motivation and positive energy as well only you can know the answer.
Any luck on sourcing a pup?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I think you should but I also think you should slow down and take it easy a bit and a new pup doesn't exactly make that happen.
😆
Does give one motivation and positive energy as well only you can know the answer.
Any luck on sourcing a pup?
I have 2 kennels in mind...one in texas still has Dutch's lineage and one in Chicago area...I see a road trip in the future...

mmm...snacks...

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Morning OFs...

Looks like we have guests for breakfast this morning...

IMG_4360.jpeg
IMG_4356.jpeg

Nearly done though, smells funky and of oranges and smoked sausage, that may be because I keep my smoker in the hoop house to keep dry.

Have a good day all, I'm off on a 150mile round trip to collect a garden table that the wife has purchased.

In the immortal words of Chuck Brown... Good grief!

cola

Well, this incredible young lady has now mopped up the entire field! What an awesome and incredible string of wins she has had. Hopefully this Gold will bring her the inner happiness and true peace of mind she well deserves. (y):)

Amit Elor makes U.S. Olympic wrestling HISTORY with gold medal win​

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is duly considered a "hump day". So, I hope and trust all of us will get over any big humps!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Unca Walt

420club
I’m getting cataract surgery tomorrow in my left eye. I’m a bit nervous so I think I’m smoking more herb tonight which I’m not suppose to do according to the paperwork. I’ll do the no eating or drinking after midnight thing… I have to be there at 8:00. I’m hoping my doc is feeling well and has had her morning coffee or whatever calms her.
It's painless. BTDT

Unca Walt

420club
My bad, I thought that Red was raw meat due to the fact that I’m using a phone instead of a monitor so it doesn’t show the detail. I didn’t think you would let a dog do that or let that be done to your dog that’s why I reacted as I did…
Don't feel pregnant, @Boo -- I looked at it on by big monitor for a long time wondering if the doggie's neck had a gash. Couldn't figure it out until I blew up the pic.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day starting at 56F and predicted to reach 90F.

I made reservations at the local Prime Rib restaurant for Grayfox's 76th birthday on the 9th and ordered her a new pair of gym shoes that she covets.

Gym first thing this morning, followed by trying to get an appointment at the pain clinic to share that their last epidural steroid injection didn't do squat to relieve my lower back pain.