What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I used to see High Times photos with a location of Nassau County and think it was cool there...eye-high weeds as far as you can see, swamp...I don't know it probably is a lot different. I have a book called the Montauk Project. It's supposed to be non fiction. There were paranormal experiments going on there and a black Beret squad went in and killed everyone
I am not aware of such a mission and if I were aware ,I am not at liberty to discuss said mission if in fact it did exist.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240806_141718_7.jpg
Looked at that for a couple hours.
Got three out of four teeth out and then penetrated into my sinus cavity so we called it a day.
Like my dentist a lot really nice guy excellent at his job and seems to actually care.
Back in 2 weeks for a checkup and decide from there.......no sneezing or nose blowing allowed.
😆

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I like lobster, have eaten and caught my own crab, I might even like crab better than lobster.
I like to steam lobster tails, I watch the end and when the flesh has gone opaque, it's done.

Don't like mussels, scallops are ok but wouldn't miss them if I didn't have them.
You are on the ocean, must be lots of fresh seafood.
Yes and boxed too

kevinn

We have at least 3(2 females and 1 male) but they rarely drain the feeders. I change the nectar out every 3 days and go thru close to a cup and a half between the 2 feeders I have. They seem pretty territorial so maybe that is why I only have the three birds.
We have a couple of dozen. Have to fill feeders ever day. Started going to BJs to buy sugar in bulk.

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 19044320 Looked at that for a couple hours.
Got three out of four teeth out and then penetrated into my sinus cavity so we called it a day.
Like my dentist a lot really nice guy excellent at his job and seems to actually care.
Back in 2 weeks for a checkup and decide from there.......no sneezing or nose blowing allowed.
😆
I hope someone was holding your hand☝️

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 19044320 Looked at that for a couple hours.
😆
Commiseration brother! They put the screw into my sinuses the first time I got an implant................ Much sneezing and bloody snot.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Yeah but I'd have to drink that barium stuff, fast, go in a few times, then have someone put stuff up my butt. I'm scared. My mom gets angry and says it could be cancer but I tell her it's a hemorrhoid
My dad died of colon cancer. I get checked regularly. It’s a piece of cake and they have great dream juice for the procedure. It’s worth getting anything fixed that’s a problem now so you don’t have more problems later. I’m saying this in my mom voice doober.

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yeah but I'd have to drink that barium stuff, fast, go in a few times, then have someone put stuff up my butt. I'm scared. My mom gets angry and says it could be cancer but I tell her it's a hemorrhoid
if you care about getting old and enjoying the twilight years you damn well listen to your mom...run and hide from the doctors only to find out what is now just a small issue may be a life threatening issue...I know from experience you get all your junk tested no matter how difficult it may seem to be...I may have had 100 staples in my belly but I'm here to talk about it instead of looking at dirt...dude, listen to your mom...good luck with whatever they find...