What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Go you American patriots….proud of them.
There's much to be proud of this year those winning Gold in most cases are not just coming in first in their events but doing so in spectacular world record breaking fashion. Like Kate Ledecky, I'm not sure which particular swiming event it was but when she reached the end to secure first place she did so a full ten seconds ahead of the second place swimmer. That's pretty much unheard of, usually the swimmers are much closer. Then there is the women's gymnastic with Simone Biles not only winning Gold but having done so after fighting and beatting a mental illness known as Twisties where the gymnast loses the ability to keep track of where they are in the air so that they can land safely. That problem hit her during the last olympics where she had to withdraw to protect herself. Not only that but Simone has her own personal moves that are so difficult they are the basis for a whole new level of difficulty. Another one I'm hoping to see is an Athlete from your state Pute, a Ms. Anna Hall who is a track and field star in the Heptathelon event. As I understand it she is considered one of the best in that event in the world, next to her mentor who is a retired star of that event named Jackie Joyner Kersee. I'm sure there are many more amazing gold medalists from America this year, alas I've not been able to follow the Olympics close enough to speak praise to their abilities. It also makes me proud that our Athelets have managed to do all of what they do without having to resort to cheating, the way the Chinese have been caught doing and whatever country had that trans woman beating up biological women in boxing.

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Hmm... according to the tan lines, you edited out what is normally exposed, and uncovered what the babysuit would "cover". Humanity is made up of odd contradictions.

she was not properly covered , didn’t even have a thong on , not that it would matter , really , about the same amount of flesh is exposed with or without a thong

but rules are rules

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Veteran
It's 63° feels like 71 with a high of 86 🤯. Warming up and drying out. Plants are taking it all in stride and lovin it.]
Had a very photogenic friend come into the garden yesterday, thought I'd get a couple pictures.
IMG_20240804_120419003.jpg
IMG_20240804_120404542.jpg

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Monday: "Can't Trust That Day". And the work week begins. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)
We could almost write a song with that line🙄
You as well

jokerman

Premium user
You are confusing TV NEWS with reality.

THE REALITY FROM FLORIDUH:

1. This is a pissant storm. No damage <-- OR THEY WOULD HAVE SHOWN IT.
2. CNN will soon have some silly fucker standing in a ditch waist deep in ditch water.
3. Two guys will walk by in shorts and flip-flops ten feet from him.
4. Television news will show a reporter leaning desperately against the "furious" wind while people walk by reading.

ALL of the above has already been done and re-done. TINS

If you want reality, go here: https://www.ventusky.com/?p=31.9;-83.4;3&l=wind-10m

Note the vicious, unbelievably grave, fucking deadly, house-wrecking windspeed. (*snork-snuck*) And the absolutely violent, horrible, drowning downpour: 0.65".
overcast with heavy rain
75.2 °F
Wind 36 mph
Gust 58 mph

Precipitation (1 hr.)0.65 inch
Humidity96 %
Visibility0 mi

I dunno if I can take it, it is so bad. So I am gonna go outside (it aint even raining) and hand-feed my wildies. Somewhere, there was a "gust" to 58. Geewow and hoohah.

Prolly knocked over a coupla sky-scrapers. Condos crashing into the ocean. Death everywhere.
run Unc run ffs!

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning Folks.
I need to clean up the mess the garbage man left on my road.
Thru no fault of theirs because my Honey feels if we use less trash garbage bags we can achieve peace in the middle east.
I have to yelp at her and tell Her they are mine and I will use how many I want.
So you save one bag .over fill the first bag and it breaks.
Going to ration out her cigarettes and see how that flies☝️😊

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I see the grasshoppers haven’t got to that leaf yet 🤪

that’s cause they all came over here

stick a fork n this one

IMG_2173.jpeg

a regular buffet
IMG_2174.jpeg

there is some hope on a few girls….the grasshoppers are attracted to some plants like magnets tomsteele but then they leave other ones alone..my guess is the terps
IMG_2175.jpeg

a nice male about 7’ tall next to a female so I am gonna let them do the dirty for some future trees

IMG_2176.jpeg

girl on the left , boy on the right…it’s eithr frost hammer or gold digger x triangle kush

IMG_2177.jpeg

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Veteran
Oh brother, I thought that was bigs bee. Beautiful bee 🥰

Nope, no "real" grasshoppers, here. I moved my family out of Texas almost 3 yrs ago.. the people, the heat, the GRASSHOPPERS were the length of a man's finger.. thankfully none of that action round here, just a couple regular sized ones that are manageable..

A Diablo OG x DMT
IMG_20240729_154135649.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
that’s cause they all came over here

stick a fork n this one

View attachment 19043517

a regular buffet
View attachment 19043518

there is some hope on a few girls….the grasshoppers are attracted to some plants like magnets tomsteele but then they leave other ones alone..my guess is the terps
View attachment 19043519

a nice male about 7’ tall next to a female so I am gonna let them do the dirty for some future trees

View attachment 19043520

girl on the left , boy on the right…it’s eithr frost hammer or gold digger x triangle kush

View attachment 19043521
Those strains sound real familiar…..wonder why…..

Latest posts

Latest posts