What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240804_205143_4.jpg
Night shift coming on line.....least its cooler.
😆

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Monday: "Can't Trust That Day". And the work week begins. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Unca Walt

420club
"Nasty" Debby Update (Landfall Imminent Now) :devilish:

Well, I am pleased to announce that the Red Witch has successfully done as she said she would -- the storm has made landfall exactly where she said she would put it. Missed both me and @Boo. Right now, we have terrible winds at 6MPH. Clearing sky

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trust yer Unca, Boo. Herself said she is gonna have the storm go right around you in the Gulf, and then turn in to land right around Tallahassee to go on toward Savannah. Rain is still coming, meh, but no "storm" to worry about. Witchie has handled it.
  • Unca Walt
  • Post #44,601
  • Saturday at 5:22 AMSaturday at 5:22 AM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had some rain, but that is a good thing this time of year. Cools the place down a tad.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Merry Moonday finely aged brothers and sisters of the poot!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous here again starting at 60F and predicted to reach 87F.

I sprayed the crabgrass in our front gardens with Roundup but so far they only look mildly insulted. Gym this morning and then I need to dig out the stuff around our roses that was too close to spray.

Monday Lisa.jpg

Unca Walt

420club
I keep a few laying around the house for a toke here and there...I use live rosin elite diamonds or something like that...brother Drift has a card and gets me mine when they go on 30% off sale...a few tokes and it gets you right...now for getting high at bedtime it's a joint of TT and I'm outta here...
@Boo : WTF is "TT"? (I won't even bother with the mysterious "live rosin elite diamonds" ??? from outta nowhere...)

I really am from another world. I've seen things you guys will never see... but the things I've seen are like reading history books. Not the same world at all.

Here's one to take to the bank. Hold your socks, because this is gospel:

I have never seen a real marijuana plant. <-- we will not count the 8-inch, yellow, doomed reed I entered (before it was eaten) into the Bud Of The Month Club . I mean a genuine plant.

Never have I seen one. I have lived in a totally different world than you guys. Not a better one, just totally different.
long story short , doc said I was a rare bird cause after about 7 years I no longer tested positive and was even cleared to donate blood
Trivia: I have donated 8 gallons of blood. Not all at once, but it was all mine. Universal donor: O-pos.

Unca Walt

420club
they say it is a very slow moving system which means record amounts of rain and flooding….

people are gonna drown (they hope and pray)
You are confusing TV NEWS with reality.

THE REALITY FROM FLORIDUH:

1. This is a pissant storm. No damage <-- OR THEY WOULD HAVE SHOWN IT.
2. CNN will soon have some silly fucker standing in a ditch waist deep in ditch water.
3. Two guys will walk by in shorts and flip-flops ten feet from him.
4. Television news will show a reporter leaning desperately against the "furious" wind while people walk by reading.

ALL of the above has already been done and re-done. TINS

If you want reality, go here: https://www.ventusky.com/?p=31.9;-83.4;3&l=wind-10m

Note the vicious, unbelievably grave, fucking deadly, house-wrecking windspeed. (*snork-snuck*) And the absolutely violent, horrible, drowning downpour: 0.65".
overcast with heavy rain
75.2 °F
Wind 36 mph
Gust 58 mph

Precipitation (1 hr.)0.65 inch
Humidity96 %
Visibility0 mi

I dunno if I can take it, it is so bad. So I am gonna go outside (it aint even raining) and hand-feed my wildies. Somewhere, there was a "gust" to 58. Geewow and hoohah.

Prolly knocked over a coupla sky-scrapers. Condos crashing into the ocean. Death everywhere.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts