What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Hopefully they can work it out without any more suffering for her the poor woman.
Hi dogzter, I hope it does not involve surgery. She has had crohn's since her teen years and has had several surgeries. She is very scarred up from it and loses sections of her intestine each time. It's a process, no simple surgery and your done like my hernia.
Thank you for you thoughts.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I've just tried a volcano baggie through my bubbler and water. My SSV whip fits in the hole, no need to buy an adaptor.
Yeah, it's good. Slight loss of flavour, but very smooth on the throat.

I also pop himalayan pink rock salt in my bong water to help irritation.

You guys n gals have sold it to me. I also may have rushed that bag.... ooooooh weeeeeee. :whee:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240804_103152_3.jpg
Got a tent and a tub full of Bubba.
One needs trimming the other needs washing.........should keep my busy until it's time to fire up the grill.
🐕
Have a good day and hold on to what you got.

jokerman

Premium user
I very much want to make an Italian Wedding soup this fall, if you have a particular recipe that is good let me know where to find it. Does it freeze well? My mom suggested I try it before she passed away.

So try it I will.
I dont frreze that soup .let me get my act together and i will gear up to make some
hard to get inspiration on soup when its hot.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I dont frreze that soup .let me get my act together and i will gear up to make some
hard to get inspiration on soup when its hot.

We own a soup maker... It's just a kettle with a mixing paddle.

I like to put in a chicken breast, an avocado, a lime (skin off), a couple of mild chillies (I like aji limon ones) and water or stock.

Damn, now I'm thinking about mopping a bowl of that up with some lovely buttered crusty bread...

oldmaninbc

My partner just called and is still waiting on the doctor. Aside from crohn's disease she has has COPD. Because they had to give her pain meds her oxygen levels dropped down too low and now she is on oxygen as well. She has a tube down her throat to drain fluids from her stomach.

So, still waiting for the final results from the doctors, hopefully soon.

My family doctor told me one time the worst time to get sick is in the peak of summer and especially a long weekend because medical people are away.

jokerman

Premium user
We own a soup maker... It's just a kettle with a mixing paddle.

I like to put in a chicken breast, an avocado, a lime (skin off), a couple of mild chillies (I like aji limon ones) and water or stock.

Damn, now I'm thinking about mopping a bowl of that up with some lovely buttered crusty bread...

I'll read it if you can make it into a comic.
cant draw worth a shit except a pipe full of weed ,a stubborn cigar or unwanted attention

Dime

Just think of all the friends and bought friends you would have with that kind of money.

The gov't does not have any obligations for how they spend tax payer money, must be nice to have the keys to the printing press with no obligations or to be held accountable. No gov't is immune to reckless spending.

Canada use to be able to borrow money from itself(Bank of Canada), then Pierre Trudeau came along(1974) and changed it, so the gov't would have to borrow money from private banks instead. Some one pocketed a lot of money after that decision. Tax payers lost out big time.
Pierre and Justin are the only 2 prime ministers to declare the war/emergency act in Canada's history.

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

Pierre and Justin are the only 2 prime ministers to decare the war/emergency act in Canada's history.
They are not by any stretch of imagination someone I care about in anyway. That could be said about most politicians in my world. I don't care for any of them, left, right, right, left, blue, red, red, blue. None of them care about the average person, what they care about is their gang and themselves.
I care for politicians about as much as they care for me.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The worlds a hard,cold place but there is good in it as well as evil.
I suspect if I had not met my wife when I did I would have gone a far different route at 30.
Love saves and I try and stay that way.......my guess is you understand that.
Yes I do - and I got to know my Dad a bit in later life - and he told me once that all you really need is a roof over your head - some food in your stomach - and LOVE ❤️ in your life - and as long as I've got that - I've got enough -

jokerman

Premium user
They are not by any stretch of imagination someone I care about in anyway. That could be said about most politicians in my world. I don't care for any of them, left, right, right, left, blue, red, red, blue. None of them care about the average person, what they care about is their gang and themselves.
I care for politicians about as much as they care for me.
I would like some alone time with Kari Lake just saying...

Latest posts

Latest posts