What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

I water when I want how I want.
The whole water shortage thing is........not exactly the case.
We have the same volume of water on earth we always had.
Our issue is pollution,potability and access.
We live in a closed system where nothing really escapes.........we all drink the pee water.
😆
True. I stopped subscribing to one food magazine because they began to note the "water use footprint" of certain foods, with beef being at the top. Such bullshit. Whatever water they drink, it goes right back into the system. Even in death, we dry up and all the water leaves us. fucking lunatics.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just check the trch's on a Bruce Banner. Only 58 days in today. She shouldn't be ready yet.....I'm not either! I can't harvest before the carpet is installed. The house will stink the installers out! One more week is a must .....

IMG_20240804_095241417.jpg

oldmaninbc

Wow, that sucks. Hope all turns out ok. Keep us updated. So Sorry OldMan.
She called late last night after she got a CT scan, there is some kind of blockage in her bowel and they will know better today what is going to happen. The doctor said there may be a way to return the bowel normal without surgery but they did not know for sure last night. When she calls me today I will have a better understanding what happens next.
Thank you kindly for asking.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just check the trch's on a Bruce Banner. Only 58 days in today. She shouldn't be ready yet.....I'm not either! I can't harvest before the carpet is installed. The house will stink the installers out! One more week is a must .....

View attachment 19043084
I just put a tray in my closed guest room bathroom shower to dry. The smell is in the hallway and prolly the whole house even thru two closed doors.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

She called late last night after she got a CT scan, there is some kind of blockage in her bowel and they will know better today what is going to happen. The doctor said there may be a way to return the bowel normal without surgery but they did not know for sure last night. When she calls me today I will have a better understanding what happens next.
Sorry to hear this OldMan, I hope she's ok and it's just a stubborn poop.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My Dad died and my Mom just didn't give a shit about us kids so it was work or starve.
Fortunately I learned to read young and enjoyed it so kept doing it.
Read the classics cuz I felt I was missing something.
Read philosophy cuz I felt stoopid.
Read every book in every institution I was ever in out of boredom and lived in the law library at F.S.P. for a few years.
Thank you for the kind words I really appreciate that.
My Mum divorced my Dad when I was 6 years old - after he threw her against a shelf - and busted up some lumbar vertebrae - so she was in hospitals for a coupla years or so - but it never really got fixed so well - but she did manage to have 3 other kids from some other bloke - who I detested - and was more concerned with raising them well - than me and my brother and sister -

- I always found a way to make money working though - and pretty much supported myself thru my early teens - and split home when I was just 15 years old - because my older brother (18 months older) - kept getting violent with me - and I finally kicked his arse - and was told to leave home - but I always read many books - and was top of the class in history - biology - and geography - when I dropped out of school - and then moved to a squat in central London after couch surfing for a while - managed to get some work doing all sorts of things - and survived on my own in the world -

I don't regret any of it - it was what it was - and since then mostly - I've had a great life -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Hopefully they can work it out without any more suffering for her the poor woman.

jokerman

Premium user
I wonder what they call me........never had a credit card,taken a loan or made payments.
I own my house and land outright no banks just taxes.
Same with vehicles never made a single payment aside from purchase in cash.
Started out at 13 with the clothes on my back and then again at 30.
Skipped fourth grade and dropped out in fifth.........not even sure what level of education that is.
😆
I do have 3 GED diplomas though thanks to the Florida dept. of corrections.
🤘
Life is tough........ but it's tougher when you're stoopid.
😭
Hopefully at some point one wakes up and sees the world for what it is but sadly so many simply stay intheir slumbers.
Consider writing a book ,not to mention movie rights and possible movie contracts.
I would consider representation 🙄😊

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
My Mum divorced my Dad when I was 6 years old - after he threw her against a shelf - and busted up some lumbar vertebrae - so she was in hospitals for a coupla years or so - but it never really got fixed so well - but she did manage to have 3 other kids from some other bloke - who I detested - and was more concerned with raising them well - than me and my brother and sister -

- I always found a way to make money working though - and pretty much supported myself thru my early teens - and split home when I was just 15 years old - because my older brother (18 months older) - kept getting violent with me - and I finally kicked his arse - and was told to leave home - but I always read many books - and was top of the class in history - biology - and geography - when I dropped out of school - and then moved to a squat in central London after couch surfing for a while - managed to get some work doing all sorts of things - and survived on my own in the world -

I don't regret any of it - it was what it was - and since then mostly - I've had a great life -
The worlds a hard,cold place but there is good in it as well as evil.
I suspect if I had not met my wife when I did I would have gone a far different route at 30.
Love saves and I try and stay that way.......my guess is you understand that.

oldmaninbc

That's a joke. Only from Joe.....ha ha. Our gov't is burning through a trillion every 100 days. Not sustainable. Idiots are in charge.
Just think of all the friends and bought friends you would have with that kind of money.

The gov't does not have any obligations for how they spend tax payer money, must be nice to have the keys to the printing press with no obligations or to be held accountable. No gov't is immune to reckless spending.

Canada use to be able to borrow money from itself(Bank of Canada), then Pierre Trudeau came along(1974) and changed it, so the gov't would have to borrow money from private banks instead. Some one pocketed a lot of money after that decision. Tax payers lost out big time.

jokerman

Premium user
I've never tested it so I can't verify the truth of this but I saw a YouTube video featuring a female doctor whose practice mainly focuses on male ED issues. Since many of those issues are caused by an enlarged prostate many of her videos cover alternative ways of dealing with that problem. For what it's worth this doctor also recommends working on strengthenng the pelvic floor muscles. The alternative treatment I'm talking about though involves adult sex toys that vibrate. The claim is if you use these vibrating sex toys to kind of message the prostate from the inside (much like a woman might try to message the famous G Spot) it can have dramatic and quick positive results.