What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I wanted that too but she was busy
She was talking to me

1722792894002.png

oldmaninbc

Justin would be on my "Put a pillow over their head" line
I don't know what all gov't agencies are monitoring the net but if I said or referred to the PM in that manner, I might have the boys knocking on my door for making threats and that I absolutely do not want.

So, I'll just say I don't care for them.

Politicians have created so much hatred between groups; they have created their own problem with violence, against themselves and their families. The only thing they can think to do is charge the tax payer for more protection but keep right on slagging each other and groups.

Ok,no more, I am done with these thoughts I have other more important things on my mind than a bunch of "slimy soul suckers." That was from a movie but which one?

jokerman

Premium user
I don't know what all gov't agencies are monitoring the net but if I said or referred to the PM in that manner, I might have the boys knocking on my door for making threats and that I absolutely do not want.

So, I'll just say I don't care for them.

Politicians have created so much hatred between groups; they have created their own problem with violence, against themselves and their families. The only thing they can think to do is charge the tax payer for more protection but keep right on slagging each other and groups.

Ok,no more, I am done with these thoughts I have other more important things on my mind than a bunch of "slimy soul suckers." That was from a movie but which one?
Sponge Bob🙄

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Spent the morning giving an extra 3 feet extension to my bamboo stakes as my plants were already 1-1/2 ft over the top and we are expecting bad wind and hard rain up the coast with the storm. We have have some good wind already from somewhere which was bending the tops giving me a warning. I need a bigger ladder now to tend to the tops. I hope my outside plants make it thru the storm…
IMG_0296.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg

cola

But Rye bread is not gluten free. Best to first eliminate all gluten to see if that may be the whole problem.
I tend to not be a person of undue extremes. I simply switched to Rye Bread instead, and the problem vanished. No abstinence required. Bread of some sorts is a major staple in most Westerner's lives. Think what yours would be like without any sort of bread whatsoever :( . You can always quit altogether if that doesn't work .. Easy, peazy. (y) :)