What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
as much as I hate, I have to go out and cut the grass. Hotter than hell out there. I would wait until tomorrow, but it’s going to be hotter then. I will take my time and drink lots of water.
You need something like this:

71jRkDKCXzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Neck Fan, Portable Bladeless Fan, 6000mAh Battery USB Rechargeable, LED Display, 360° Cooling Wearable Personal Fan, 3 Speeds, Quiet, Hands Free Neck Fans for Travel, Outdoor, Camping​

Brand: VEKK
4.2 4.2 out of 5 stars 385 ratings

6K+ bought in past month

Limited time deal

$22.99 with 23 percent savings-23% $22.99

It seems kind of silly to look at but they really do help make life in the heat a bit more tolerable. If interested just search neck fan on Amazon.com

imiubu

Boogery hot here today too :cuss:

Sat out on the porch intentionally (IKR!)
to meditate and to use the heat as a freebie sauna.
Sat out there for over an hour, just relaxing.
Sweat began to run in about 10 minutes lol
Mission accomplished :)
Took a cool shower, rolled another doobie.
Here now, refreshed and chatting w/ all you fine folks :)
Whew, I feel good.

No music festival tonight in this girls plans.
Heat won't let up til around Tues. ugg.

jokerman

Premium user

View attachment 19042775

Neck Fan, Portable Bladeless Fan, 6000mAh Battery USB Rechargeable, LED Display, 360° Cooling Wearable Personal Fan, 3 Speeds, Quiet, Hands Free Neck Fans for Travel, Outdoor, Camping​

6K+ bought in past month

Limited time deal

It seems kind of silly to look at but they really do help make life in the heat a bit more tolerable. If interested just search neck fan on Amazon.com
My Honey bought one.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

View attachment 19042775

6K+ bought in past month

Limited time deal

Good idea…thanks HC

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Boogery hot here today too :cuss:

Sat out on the porch intentionally (IKR!)
to meditate and to use the heat as a freebie sauna.
Sat out there for over an hour, just relaxing.
Sweat began to run in about 10 minutes lol
Mission accomplished :)
Took a cool shower, rolled another doobie.
Here now, refreshed and chatting w/ all you fine folks :)
Whew, I feel good.

No music festival tonight in this girls plans.
Heat won't let up til around Tues. ugg.
I took a hint from Boo and put an I’ve pack on my back. Sure helps.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am done for the weekend. I got the fence finished, the storage container out of the woods, detailed the Nissan so I can sell it, and washed the dogs. The dogs ruined my back for the afternoon so now I’m enjoying an ice pack and a vape pen…Hydration is key to recovery
Congratulations on your progress getting things done and off your dance card brother!
Damn.............you must be one hell of a electrician thats some high level thinking.
I am gonna use that like its my own,grazzi a tia mi amigo.
😝
Watch the master and learn!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Reason I am asking because every time I smoke, I lose my voice. I tried my pax but it’s a pain to smoke and clean. I know that is an inferior product. any point I’ve got to figure out someway to quit Smoking. Or at least someway to maintain my voice after smoking.

I am beginning to fear smoking for over 55 years is starting to take its stoll. I had an MRI done on my throat And it came out fine. WTF is going on.

Smoking a bowl right now.

HempKat

Veteran
Good idea…thanks HC
No problem, if you end up buying one be sure to shop around that one was the cheapest I saw at $22.99 others were as high as $44.99 but there may be some even cheaper, there are quite a few merchants there all selling essentially the same thing. There was one that was $275 which was a wearable AC of the same design concept but I have my doubts that it would work so much better then the fans to justify the price. Most people will want to run them at the highest setting in the heat we're having which gives you somewhere between 4-6 hours of use before needing to be recharged. The lowest setting gives you about 8 hours of use before needing a recharge.

HempKat

Veteran
Does she use it? I mean after the first time…
For what it's worth I gave one to a friend and she uses hers quite frequently and is very pleased with it and she lives on a 7 acre piece of land that is all woods, in Southern VA with her husband and son living out of an RV. I'm guessing though that how worthwhile an investment one is would end up being a subjective opinion.

Latest posts

Latest posts