What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Decided to take the tops off that cap junky x C99 plant. You know I got a great deal on a bud trimmer but couldn’t bring myself to use it on these beautiful buds. I guess I will try it out on the lower stuff. These were a pleasure to trim and stink up my kitchen just right. View attachment 19042709
Hi Sub, I find it somewhat enjoyable to trim up by hand, not too hard to trim colas. It's like an artist with a paint brush.

Refreshing yourself in the doggie pool again today, a pool party, been a long time since I've been to a pool party.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
15541449_351566471867640_1551846638863936506_n.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hi Sub, I find it somewhat enjoyable to trim up by hand, not too hard to trim colas. It's like an artist with a paint brush.

Refreshing yourself in the doggie pool again today, a pool party, been a long time since I've been to a pool party.
Hey old man. No, the pool is too muddy today to jump in and the water prolly should be dumped as it’s prolly like bath water as hot as it is. I need to get out there and use it to water my hot Plants. Then fill it up again for my hotdog Arlo. It’s burning hot on my deck now so I have to be careful to let them out.

oldmaninbc

Hey old man. No, the pool is too muddy today to jump in and the water prolly should be dumped as it’s prolly like bath water as hot as it is. I need to get out there and use it to water my hot Plants. Then fill it up again for my hotdog Arlo. It’s burning hot on my deck now so I have to be careful to let them out.
Oh you just love those animals and so good to them, a good mom!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
In for the night. 90F out there. Have ice hash. Jug of Starbucks medium roast. Lobster ravioli. Sick of the Olympics. And here's Subgirl blasting out a ham sandwich in almost perfect form, utilizing all her gymnastics strengths. And she does it! She does it! USA! USA!
You know that really wasn’t ham don’t ya…. You tired of the olympics already?

Unca Walt

420club
I did a similar thing when I remodeled our rental units. I had the cash available because I had just sold my plane and boat, but I paid where I could with a credit card that paid me bonus points, and then paid the card off monthly.

PS: The banks label those who use their cards interest free "free-loaders." I can only imagine what they call those of us who don't pay fees and do collect money back as bonus points.............
The word you are looking for is: "Sir."

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I am done for the weekend. I got the fence finished, the storage container out of the woods, detailed the Nissan so I can sell it, and washed the dogs. The dogs ruined my back for the afternoon so now I’m enjoying an ice pack and a vape pen…Hydration is key to recovery

imiubu

This is why I hate growing from seed. Fargin male. I have know it for days but flipped him anyway. All the time and effort wasted. Beautiful plant but gotta cull him. No room, time or plant count to keep him.

I am not a breeder and never will be with the set up that I have....:cry: View attachment 19042646
Bummer. I and everyone else who has similar limitations of space etc.,
I am certain, understand fully and empathizes with your frustration and
disappointment :(

I am curious, what if the purpose of the top layer of perlite?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
We have a small portable AC, it really doesn't do much, so many fans, I lost count.
I would die without a/c.

My bad habit is getting out of a vehicle and setting my sunglasses down on the roof and forgetting I did that.
I just did that again last week. I buy cheap sun glasses... hey didn't that become a song.
My clip on's are cheap....$15 so no big deal. My glasses are $700......that would hurt.
In for the night. 90F out there. Have ice hash. Jug of Starbucks medium roast. Lobster ravioli. Sick of the Olympics. And here's Subgirl blasting out a ham sandwich in almost perfect form, utilizing all her gymnastics strengths. And she does it! She does it! USA! USA!
I am enjoying the Olympics. Go home team.

jokerman

Premium user
Water break.....I lost about 40 minutes because I accidentally knocked my clip on sunglasses off and then stepped on them......IDIOT. Quick trip to Walgreens fixed that. Then the neighbor spent another 20 minutes going over the gossip of the day. Finally got to mow. I am soaked. Feels great in the house....72 in here. Don't even want to know how hot it is outside.

Almost finished....just had to stop and get some Ice water.
FFS ! Hydrate, Ventilate, situate, in a cool space
Dont make me tell your Mrs ☝️

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I am done for the weekend. I got the fence finished, the storage container out of the woods, detailed the Nissan so I can sell it, and washed the dogs. The dogs ruined my back for the afternoon so now I’m enjoying an ice pack and a vape pen…Hydration is key to recovery
Good to see you posting again Boo. Ice pack sound good. I still haven't cooled down completely from my activities outside.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Hello HempKat, I met my partner on a site called ICQ, her from Houston Texas and me from a village in British Columbia. She immigrated to Canada and after several years became a dual citizen... that was about 25 years ago. It did not go as simple as it sounds...there was a lot of hoops to jump through. Life has been good with my partner and I hope to be with her until one of us departs this earth.

I am glad you found the love of your life in the most unsuspecting way:)
Ah yes, I remember ICQ (I Seek You). Yes, it was rather unsuspecting, the day I met her in this virtual reality world, meeting someone I would end up marrying was the last thing I expected. It all seems rather surreal now. In this VR world you could roam around until you found undeveloped land and then build all sorts of amazing things with this library of building objects you could assemble into almost anything you could imagine. Most people didn't actually do that though. Instead they you just stand around in the area you appeared when you entered (the gateway) which was already well developed into an eye appealing town square. People would just stand there and talk and whatever was said there would appear in a scrolling text chat. My future wife was standing off to one side and she was being harrassed by several guys acting in a rather trollish way. I thought the behavior of these trolls to be rather rude and so I came to my future wife's defense by out trolling the trolls who eventually skampered off to attack someone else. My future wife found my actions to be rather chivalrous and became smitten by me at that point. When chatted for a while and got to know each other better and then decided to go find some open space to build something amazing. Building there was a slow process so we spent days and weeks there building and chatting. It was during that time we figured out we were not far apart in the real world (about a 45 minute drive) and so we began to meet/date in the real world and the rest became history.