What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_3078.jpeg
IMG_3292.jpeg
IMG_2144.jpeg
all I can say is thank God for the companionship I get from my dog it’s a true pure love

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
extremely envious of some of you with great partners in life, I ended up marrying a witch & the consequences was a dramatic downward shift in the paradigm of my life…
I am of the same mindset. I’ve had three wives and multiple live in girlfriends, and the best of the bunch was with me for 11 years until she died. I’ve been spoiled by Linda and I see no other woman in my future at this point in my… many might not understand, but I have found that my boys make the best company for me. My biggest fear is if something happens to me no EMT workers are going to be able to get into my house… Ivan is extremely protective of his daddy…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Decided to take the tops off that cap junky x C99 plant. You know I got a great deal on a bud trimmer but couldn’t bring myself to use it on these beautiful buds. I guess I will try it out on the lower stuff. These were a pleasure to trim and stink up my kitchen just right.
IMG_0291.jpeg

kevinn

I think the best memories of my life when my folks gathered up all five of us rented a cottage in Cape Cod for upwards of a month every summer back then it was not crowded the dunes were gigantic and they weren’t fenced off
I can remember as a kid, throwing the surfboards in the back of the pickup every weekend and driving to the outer cape. We would surf all day and party and sleep in the dunes all night.

oldmaninbc

Cooler weather isn’t far off. At least for you and me dog. September usually signals some really nice weather. My favorite time of year.
Good day Mr. Pute, I wholeheartedly agree, towards fall is some of the best of the seasons. My favorite time of the year.

It's hot here as well, I just got out of the bath it was so hot and humid my lung disorder was making it hard for me to breathe.

I just looked out the window and my sunflowers look stressed.

Hope all is well

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Water break.....I lost about 40 minutes because I accidentally knocked my clip on sunglasses off and then stepped on them......IDIOT. Quick trip to Walgreens fixed that. Then the neighbor spent another 20 minutes going over the gossip of the day. Finally got to mow. I am soaked. Feels great in the house....72 in here. Don't even want to know how hot it is outside.

Almost finished....just had to stop and get some Ice water.

oldmaninbc

I have an AmEx card that ‘gives’ me 5% cash back on gas, groceries and pharmacy purchases. There is a yearly fee(about $130) and it only kicks in when I have spent $6k on the card but for about 10 months of the year I get about $100 per month credit so it is a no brainer. As you said, they assume people aren’t going to pay it off monthly but I learned as a young man that, as Einstein said, the most powerful force in the universe is compounding interest, so I pay it off monthly.
Hi oldfogey8,
businesses never give things away or they wouldn't be in business. So who pays for that 5% you get back, who down the chain of people is paying for it?

I was married to a banker for 15 years, she taught me some good things about money handling. Unfortunately, some lessons regarding money had to be learned the hard way.

Hope things are OK with your life

oldmaninbc

Water break.....I lost about 40 minutes because I accidentally knocked my clip on sunglasses off and then stepped on them......IDIOT. Quick trip to Walgreens fixed that. Then the neighbor spent another 20 minutes going over the gossip of the day. Finally got to mow. I am soaked. Feels great in the house....72 in here. Don't even want to know how hot it is outside.

Almost finished....just had to stop and get some Ice water.
My bad habit is getting out of a vehicle and setting my sunglasses down on the roof and forgetting I did that.
I just did that again last week. I buy cheap sun glasses... hey didn't that become a song.

oldmaninbc

extremely envious of some of you with great partners in life, I ended up marrying a witch & the consequences was a dramatic downward shift in the paradigm of my life…
I've lived with 4 women in my life, the middle 2 were completely against the grain of harmony. I love the woman who I have lived with for the last 25 years and would not change it for anything. She is a kind and loving woman and brings out the best in me, mostly.

If I could go back in time and change my life in 1 way, it would be to have stayed with my first wife and son. Whatever got into me to think there was something better then what I already had, I do not know. It was the biggest mistake of my life.