What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Why the paper condoms???
To keep the male spooge from getting out and on the lady parts. That way I can control which male gets to selected female.

Pluss to keep the Bees from spreading the pollen far and wide.

male 4 with bee.jpg

Dime

They like it hotter than I do,they are starting to go into flower and the stretch is coming. We had a wicked rain yesterday and one split right down the middle and broken in half laying on the ground. I supported it then gave it some stitches and wrapped it with string,seems like it didn't bother it too much.

Attachments

• 20240803_100808.jpg
    20240803_100808.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 26

imiubu

Good morning OFC

Slow morning that now requires me to get my
non motivated and neglectful arse into the garden
and give my poor girls some serious lovin's.
Farking thrips! Sigh.
It's my fault of course, they don't ask for the
critters to chomp on them after all.
Farking thrips :(

Make the best of it ya old coots and cootesses :D

oldfogey8

Back when Chateau Sneakydicker was being built, I put tens of thousands of dollars on the CC each month... and paid it off at the end of each month. The bank had a deal; get cash credit for large transactions. <-- They were banking on 99% of people not paying off huge cash levels each month. We were the 1%.

Bottom line: I essentially paid cash for my home construction, and the trip to Germany for Schneewittchen** and Himself didn't cost us a dime. So at least one fambly beat the banks at their own game.

**Schneewittchen = Snow White
I have an AmEx card that ‘gives’ me 5% cash back on gas, groceries and pharmacy purchases. There is a yearly fee(about $130) and it only kicks in when I have spent $6k on the card but for about 10 months of the year I get about $100 per month credit so it is a no brainer. As you said, they assume people aren’t going to pay it off monthly but I learned as a young man that, as Einstein said, the most powerful force in the universe is compounding interest, so I pay it off monthly.

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have an AmEx card that ‘gives’ me 5% cash back on gas, groceries and pharmacy purchases. There is a yearly fee(about $130) and it only kicks in when I have spent $6 on the card but for about 10 months of the year I get about $100 per month credit so it is a no brainer. As you said, they assume people aren’t going to pay it off monthly but I learned as a young man that, as Einstein said, the most powerful force in the universe is compounding interest, so I pay it off monthly.
That’s how you beat the system. I should do that. But I hate my credit card.