What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
I haven’t been paying attention, but I’m watching the news and I’m hearing that we’ve got quite a storm coming our way. Another thing on my overcrowded plate…😱
Trust yer Unca, @Boo. Herself said she is gonna have the storm go right around you in the Gulf, and then turn in to land right around Tallahassee to go on toward Savannah.

Rain is still coming, meh, but no "storm" to worry about. Witchie has handled it.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That "balcony" is not what I had previously pictured in my mind's eye.

Third floor up. A balcony extension 6' x 6' mebbe, where you grow a pot of pot.

BZZZZZZTTT !! 'Tis huge. :good:

Where it aint concrete, it's astroturf. And room for a bucket of aloe, yet.
Hey Walt - ya the Mrs likes to keep an aloe plant going - she uses the sap for her skin - which is in great shape - and the balcony is about 4ft wide by 8 ft long - with an AstroTurf flooring - just enough room for a collapsible camping chair - for me to sit in - and a small table in the corner - for coffee cups - lighters and a ashtray for spliffs - it's kinda like my own little man cave - surrounded by cannabis plants - where I spend alot of time - getting some sunshine 🌞 - when it shines -
2024-08-0310.39.287831359263979761364.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy today starting at 63F and predicted to reach 86F.

!@#$%^&*()_+ I ordered some Bloom from Amazon and it was due yesterday after I paid for expedited delivery. Alas yesterday afternoon I got notice that they wouldn't deliver until the 8th and shortly thereafter the 14th.

When I tried to cancel it wouldn't let me and said I also couldn't return it, soooo I had to talk to a person, who also wouldn't let me cancel, but said I could return it once it arrived, whenever that might be........... I'm going to try to find it here locally.

drosera420

Premium user
I should clarify. Every mass shooter was on at least one of them or more... Look it up.
Good point but I'll add in social media being the strongest drug that influences angst.
As a young buck in 80's getting picked up by the neck in a back hallway in high school did not have the same effect as it would were my humiliation subjected to the world view. That was between me and the couple senoirs that had a cocky side.
Now that crap is posted and mocked by all before you get back to class.
All I did was work out more and ignore haters. 40 years later they remodeled my basement and we laugh about that crap.
Point is drugs like ssri's are bad but people generally are worse, especially on social media that I don't have anymore.

cola

Linus Pauling's Vitamin C Therapy: A Personal Experience

"Please take the time out to listen to the 12-minute video below. It’s my personal story and details a simple vitamin C therapy protocol that has literally saved my life and changed the lives of all the people that care for me. The information is 100% free and I hope that in sharing it I may also help others that have been diagnosed with heart disease. If you prefer, I have also laid out the important parts below in the text as well."

I do not promote the product they are advocating here. I use large amounts of Vitamin C daily and find it helpful.:)

Last edited:

oldfogey8

I should clarify. Every mass shooter was on at least one of them or more... Look it up.
When one of the stated side effects in the pharma companies literature prescribed as an anti depressant is suicidal ideation and violent tendencies, seems to me the drug is ineffective and likely dangerous. BTW-a recent peer reviewed study on gender mutilation surgery, which parents have been told HAVE to be done to prevent a kid from killing themselves, has found that claim is untrue which is why European countries are banning its use in ‘treating’ young people. Turns out some people are just homosexual. Whoda thunk it?

OleReynard

Back when Chateau Sneakydicker was being built, I put tens of thousands of dollars on the CC each month... and paid it off at the end of each month. The bank had a deal; get cash credit for large transactions. <-- They were banking on 99% of people not paying off huge cash levels each month. We were the 1%.

Bottom line: I essentially paid cash for my home construction, and the trip to Germany for Schneewittchen** and Himself didn't cost us a dime. So at least one fambly beat the banks at their own game.

**Schneewittchen = Snow White

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back when Chateau Sneakydicker was being built, I put tens of thousands of dollars on the CC each month... and paid it off at the end of each month. The bank had a deal; get cash credit for large transactions. <-- They were banking on 99% of people not paying off huge cash levels each month. We were the 1%.

Bottom line: I essentially paid cash for my home construction, and the trip to Germany for Schneewittchen** and Himself didn't cost us a dime. So at least one fambly beat the banks at their own game.

**Schneewittchen = Snow White
I did a similar thing when I remodeled our rental units. I had the cash available because I had just sold my plane and boat, but I paid where I could with a credit card that paid me bonus points, and then paid the card off monthly.

PS: The banks label those who use their cards interest free "free-loaders." I can only imagine what they call those of us who don't pay fees and do collect money back as bonus points.............