What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@DARKSIDER - get a heart rate/blood pressure monitor - and get used to checking your stats yourself - these are mine this morning -
Ordered the exact same one delivered tommorrow m8 cheers for the info and the heads up and earliest doctors appointment is booked for the 12th of next month and we shall go from there time will tell..:thank you::good:.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is what is considered "hump day". So, I hope and trust all of us will get over any big humps.

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Back to gorgeous here again, starting at 60F and predicted to reach 86F.

I pruned and fed my tomatoes yesterday to try to induce more flowering. Trying out some Jacks 12-15-30.

Dawg walk and then gym first thing this morning, after which our house keepers are due to hose the place out, so Miss Layla and I will be terrorizing Fernhill off leash dog park.

Unca Walt

420club
Got this bamboo in the mail today to add to the already staked cannabis plants on the back porch. The top of the plants are now over the gutters on my back porch and I need a step ladder to tend to the tops. I have 6 ft bamboo now in three piece teepee style to support them but the plants have grown 2 ft over them already. These stakes are 3/4 in thick and 8 ft long and will add strength to tie the buds off but they may still require an extension before it’s all over with.
View attachment 19040772 View attachment 19040771
Wow. Well, I know fer sure @Boo or Your Humble Obd'nt &tc coulda given you some. Oop. Green, though. They'd prolly root...
PS: I love labradoodles.

Unca Walt

420club
Speaking of bamboo, anyone talked to @Boo today. Hope he is not working to hard with that mess the tenant left him.
He has a blue ton on his plate right now. I am sixes and nines about calling him today.

We all want him to know we want him well... but pestering someone who is up to their ears in alligators seems to be a balance of caring for him and caring for him <-- two different things.

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19040902 View attachment 19040903

Back to gorgeous here again, starting at 60F and predicted to reach 86F.

I pruned and fed my tomatoes yesterday to try to induce more flowering. Trying out some Jacks 12-15-30.

Dawg walk and then gym first thing this morning, after which our house keepers are due to hose the place out, so Miss Layla and I will be terrorizing Fernhill off leash dog park.
As I said before you need to use Bloom Stim, actually I thought you'd got some

jokerman

Premium user
I've been free of any charges since 2018 - and I live in London England 🇬🇧 - eventually - after 5 years of the US Justice Department - trying to get me into the USA to face charges related to seed sales - they dropped the charges - and have left me alone - these past 6 years now - thank goodness 😳 -
Im sure if you ask your Mrs ,She still has charges against you .
Ones you dont even know or forgot! 😊

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is what is considered "hump day". So, I hope and trust all of us will get over any big humps.

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)
You as well ,becareful out there ,its a jungle😊☝️

cola

Recommended: Do Not Drink Unpasteurized (Raw Milk) Due To Possible Bird Flu (H1N1) Crossover
I like raw cheeses, but after the first dairy worker was confirmed with H1N1, I stopped eating it too.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You already are the coolest Lady on the lake😊
And she bears it so gracefully................
As I said before you need to use Bloom Stim, actually I thought you'd got some
I've gone through a quart of TPS Bloom Boost without noticeable effect. Do you have another that you recommend?

Latest posts

Latest posts