What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Wow. Well, I know fer sure @Boo or Your Humble Obd'nt &tc coulda given you some. Oop. Green, though. They'd prolly root...
PS: I love labradoodles.
If I lived near boo, I would have talked him out of a dozen of those green bamboo shoots to play with

Arlo says good morning to you Walt. He a goldendoodle and a bit dirty at the moment but is still in love with everyone.
IMG_0276.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
He has a blue ton on his plate right now. I am sixes and nines about calling him today.

We all want him to know we want him well... but pestering someone who is up to their ears in alligators seems to be a balance of caring for him and caring for him <-- two different things.
Yes but sometimes he needs me to tell him not to be so hard headed. If you do happen to shoes the six over the nine, tell him SG misses him and to remember to not be so hard headed and he has enough time to take breaks. Sometimes it takes a bit longer to get things done but it’s worth it not to feel so bad on his rest times.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Im sure if you ask your Mrs ,She still has charges against you .
Ones you dont even know or forgot! 😊
Well - I have been a good husband - since we married - there were times before that when I was a bit of a wild man she remembers 😜 - and laughs about when brought up -
- Yes - I have certainly mellowed with age - and am enjoying being a steady husband and Father these days - makes my world kinda predictable - but at my age - I prefer it that way -

Goldhedge

Good evening Old Man!

I designed and built control systems, but if I'm disassembling a complicated system built by others, I typically number the wires using wire numbering tapes. When building my own, I seldom do because I know where the wire is supposed to go.

Here is an example of an automated system panel that I designed and built based on two PC boards built by others. When you solder in one wire at a time, it doesn't matter how complex:
View attachment 19040770

I see opium poppies growing in gardens around the hood and they are pretty much ignored, but I'll bet they would draw attention if they were scarified.
I did wire wrapping at a job once... logic chips... probably 600 connections on a prototype.

What a PITA that was!

Never did get it right to where it worked the first time. Tedious work at that!

Here's a video 'splaining it.

cola

Olympics allow biological males in womens boxing

This is really dreadful, and truly shameful, too. Here are two other articles describing these two "woman", who were allowed to compete, in part, because they possessed womans passports. Apparently a simple "name change" is enuf.
Someone Could Get Killed:

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes but sometimes he needs me to tell him not to be so hard headed. If you do happen to shoes the six over the nine, tell him SG misses him and to remember to not be so hard headed and he has enough time to take breaks. Sometimes it takes a bit longer to get things done but it’s worth it not to feel so bad on his rest times.
Boo still has a lot on his plate, but working through it and Dutch is still hanging on. He plans to return after he has addressed enough issues to not subject us to his agitation.

Let's all send him and his boys good thoughts!

Latest posts

Latest posts