What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
giphy.webp

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
ive been eating a lot of melons this year! thanks to mom and her friends
i like mine cold out of the fridge, its great for the late night munchies and i think it helps me hydrate right before bed
cucs are a big thing right now too and im going to make some ceviche!
went to the store and got this fancy cooked shrimp platter im going to cut up and cover in lime juice with cilantro and cucumbers! and onions
i have the sweet tostada shell to eat with them
of course im going to make too much, but that way i can share

ost

Just got offa the phone after a long talk with @Boo.

Starting at the top: He is still in the game. He does have someone who comes by regularly. (*whew*) He also forgot that he was no longer 30 years old, and went out and mowed the north forty and so on until he wound up totally out of ammo.

But he has lung problems on toppa that, and the beloved Old Sojer Dog is fading before his eyes.

The love he sees in the dying doggy's eyes goes right back. Boo cannot put him down.

And he cannot get much help for his own very real problems, because there are no real pills or treatments to directly affect them.

With luck, he'll show up in a day or two.
i hope for the best ,for him!
That was not only sad but downright scary. This is what I'm paying taxes for?

Happy Birthday Doober

Happy Anniversary SubG.

No physical therapy on Sunday. I'll walk the 80 feet of carpet I'm allowed on here at the VA ARU 6 laps at a time 4 times a day. WooHoo I can finally dead lift the whole left leg a few inches off the bed. Can feel cold on the foot too. Small gains but I'll take them. Trying to walk without the leg brace supporting the ankle is today's game plan. Foot still drags a tad unless I really concentrate on a clean lift.

Wife's computer crashed and blue screened. Just what we needed.
keep useing it don't lose it!
fracked 😊" So say us all" Admr Adama
i went in at 217checked myself out at172lb, three weeks flat on my back ,i know nothing about the first 9 days

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Ummmm, what is a scientific curb alert?

I stick things at the curb with a free sign, but this stuff should go somewhere that needs it.
So there is a thing called Facebook marketplace. If you advertise it as a curb alert meaning I just put this out on my curb for free, folks will come pick it up. Usually no matter what it is sometimes even an old mattress. Now if you are looking for the proper home for some of your valuable junk, cause you actually giveashit what happens to it, you may want to say call for an appointment so you can rest assure your free stuff is going to a good home but if you really just want it outta your life and into someone else’s with no strings attached what they use it for then give it a go.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey Gypsy, good day to you. I never liked curry, then I made friends with a fellow from Trinidad and their curry was different than what I was familiar with, which was orange in color and the curry from Trinidad being yellow. I found it enjoyable, in particular with chicken, along with some of that minty tasting cannabis from Trinidad, what more could I ask for. Good friends, good food and some good cannabis, that will put a smile on your face and love in your heart.

all the best
I'd list what I put in my curries - but it's always changing - it depends what I have at hand ✋
- and a jolly good day to you oldman -
* the orange or yellow colour in curries is usually because Turmeric is used - I always put Turmeric in my curries -

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I'd list what I put in my curries - but it's always changing - it depends what I have at hand ✋
- and a jolly good day to you oldman -
* the orange or yellow colour in curries is usually because Turmeric is used - I always put Turmeric in my curries -

ever use saffron?

I'm just mad about saffron
A-saffron's mad about me
I'm-a just mad about saffron
She's just mad about me

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
So there is a thing called Facebook marketplace. If you advertise it as a curb alert meaning I just put this out on my curb for free, folks will come pick it up. Usually no matter what it is sometimes even an old mattress. Now if you are looking for the proper home for some of your valuable junk, cause you actually giveashit what happens to it, you may want to say call for an appointment so you can rest assure your free stuff is going to a good home but if you really just want it outta your life and into someone else’s with no strings attached what they use it for then give it a go.

when I was caretaking for my brother , Medicare provided an oxygen machine

Philips Respironics​

my brother used that when he was home 24/7 , it had a 50’ oxygen hose so he could walk anywhere in the house

plus he had oxygen bottles , big ones and little ones , way to many

but because he also battled schizophrenia paranoia , he constantly obsessed about running out of oxygen

so I bought a Phillips Respironics machine as a back up and no calm my brothers fears

anyway , he used it only a couple times before he died

Swede and I used it a few times when we got the Chyna-flu and it definitely helps

anyway , it is taking up room now and I want to give it to some needy person who has copd emphysema , free

thanks for the heads up on FB marketplace , now I can vet the people who may need it

thanks again for the idea SG

IMG_9235.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Chili and love muffins for supper tonight.
‘Hope everyone had a nice day. I did my pre-op appointment at doc so they can do my cataract surgery left eye on the 7th then the right a week later. Got a healthy pass to go ahead.
View attachment 19040266
I can smell it up here in BC and I am salivating and drooling, I really like chili, simple and delicious.
Looks super good Sub.🥣👐