What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Dry seive day today.
Pretty simple cookie sheet, screed frame and plastic card.
Don't get no easier than this
20240729_125645.jpg
20240729_125652.jpg

OleReynard

Ill get another rail like above tomorrow.

Hardly able to walk today heel spur and tendon given me fits cuz I was on a ladder.
Then I folded my foot under the rest of that foot so ya not getting around too well.
Well Docs?
Already using Tylenol xs and ice any other adddvice?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
Benzos are one of the worst drugs mankind has come up with.
I have tried them and they were fast habit forming but delivered only weak effects.
I get that people who need them react different and get a positive effect. But it's just still a symptom fix and not a cure for the actual problem.
I had a coworker that was on xanax for more than 20 years. He was very open about it and i did understand that it was a fast fix for his severe anxiety problem. He also understood that the xanax made therapy not working. I met him again after retirement after he did withdrawal therapy and met a different person. No slurred speach, positive emotions, 1000% more energy,...

oldmaninbc

Good day to you too old man. You got me thinking about chicken now. 😊
Chicken is good, yesterday I ended up beating the chicken breast down to an even thickness, dredging with a 50/50 mix of flour and corn starch, mixed with some herbs and spices and fried it up, served with rice and green beans.

I did like the recipe you mentioned, I will try that one day before long. My X neighbor use to be from Hungary and brought us back some paprika and saffron from Hungary, she also brought us some tomato seeds. My wife said she had been over that neighbors place when she was making Chicken Paprikash.

Food is good for more reasons than necessity. Perhaps the best part of eating is for enjoyment and socializing.

whatever you end making, enjoy:)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I planted my tall ones usually cherry tomatoes that grow to the top of my roof if I let them plant them close then when they get over my head tie them off to eachother like an arbor and just keep tying them off so that they grow down instead of up so I can reach everything. It worked pretty good last year anyways. the tops are pretty bendable especially when they get long.
Good idea! Thanks!
bigarmhug.gif

I got rid of heaps of them dust collectors when we moved from Georgia. Still have a few more tho but the are up high on two long ceiling shelve which get dusted only about twice a year. Need to get rid of more of them…
After one of my best friends died, I inventoried his estate, numbered everything, estimated the value, and entered it into a data base for his estate attorney to use liquidating his estate. I did it pro bono as a service to my dead fiend.

After doing so, I immediately went home and got rid of many of my treasures in storage as a service to Grayfox and my heirs.

Alas that was 2017 and I now have one single and one double garage full of treasures and need to do it again. The problem is that none of it is junk so if offends me to pay someone to "haul it away" and I'm not in the mood to hold garage sales or itemize on Craigs list.

Much of it is extraction and processing equipment, or parts left over from WolfWurx, Inc or from Skunk Pharm Research days.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Chicken is good, yesterday I ended up beating the chicken breast down to an even thickness, dredging with a 50/50 mix of flour and corn starch, mixed with some herbs and spices and fried it up, served with rice and green beans.

I did like the recipe you mentioned, I will try that one day before long. My X neighbor use to be from Hungary and brought us back some paprika and saffron from Hungary, she also brought us some tomato seeds. My wife said she had been over that neighbors place when she was making Chicken Paprikash.

Food is good for more reasons than necessity. Perhaps the best part of eating is for enjoyment and socializing.

whatever you end making, enjoy:)
My momma was Hungarian so we eat a lot of paprikash around here

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good idea! Thanks! View attachment 19040193

After one of my best friends died, I inventoried his estate, numbered everything, estimated the value, and entered it into a data base for his estate attorney to use liquidating his estate. I did it pro bono as a service to my dead fiend.

After doing so, I immediately went home and got rid of many of my treasures in storage as a service to Grayfox and my heirs.

Alas that was 2017 and I now have one single and one double garage full of treasures and need to do it again. The problem is that none of it is junk so if offends me to pay someone to "haul it away" and I'm not in the mood to hold garage sales or itemize on Craigs list.

Much of it is extraction and processing equipment, or parts left over from WolfWurx, Inc or from Skunk Pharm Research days.
You could do a scenticic curb alert for all the freaks that might find interest in your weird stuff. You would be surprised how quick that stuff goes. Here the dumbest stuff goes in 30 minutes.

oldmaninbc

I chop 2 kilos (4.4lbs) of chicken breast up - and bung it into a curry 🍛

Hey Gypsy, good day to you. I never liked curry, then I made friends with a fellow from Trinidad and their curry was different than what I was familiar with, which was orange in color and the curry from Trinidad being yellow. I found it enjoyable, in particular with chicken, along with some of that minty tasting cannabis from Trinidad, what more could I ask for. Good friends, good food and some good cannabis, that will put a smile on your face and love in your heart.

all the best

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You could do a scenticic curb alert for all the freaks that might find interest in your weird stuff. You would be surprised how quick that stuff goes. Here the dumbest stuff goes in 30 minutes.
Ummmm, what is a scientific curb alert?

I stick things at the curb with a free sign, but this stuff should go somewhere that needs it.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Good idea! Thanks! View attachment 19040193

Whatcha got?
😆

oldmaninbc

Ill get another rail like above tomorrow.

Hardly able to walk today heel spur and tendon given me fits cuz I was on a ladder.
Then I folded my foot under the rest of that foot so ya not getting around too well.
Well Docs?
Already using Tylenol xs and ice any other adddvice?
Don't do things that hurt you:)

I know, sometimes we don't have a choice but to do things that cause discomfort/pain

California Poppies are suppose to be good for pain, it is legal.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just came in from my daily harvest in the veggie garden. Hot .......got a few beans, cukes, squash and peas. Couple of maters are ready but I left them until tomorrow because I still have another from yesterday. Daughter and neighbor are both supplied with maters.

Carpet install is now set for next Tuesday. Now I at least can put together a time line on getting the prep work done.

Veggies for dinner and Olympics for desert.