What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Good Morning OF's
look like rain for the week
lookin to do lunch if anyone is interested today.
lunch starts usually after second breakfast or 11:30 am whichever comes first.
Hello my good man, I would thoroughly enjoy sitting down at the lunch table with you. Unfortunately, today is not the day.

Otherwise, I would be there faster than a disappearing turkey in November.

🍕🍔🧀🥗🍉🍒🍟🥪🍨☕🪴

oldmaninbc

I saved and bought my first Daisy Red Rider BB gun but got a Steven's Crackshot single shot 22 for my eighth Christmas. Dad had me memorize the Shooter's bible and repeat it chapter and verse before he allowed me to shoot it.
Hello and good day GW, yes, I had the Daisy BB gun, then a pellet gun, a 22 and finally a 12ga. Then that was the end of my hunting days. I grew up in a very rural area and guns were part of life(sounds like an oxymoron) My gramps shot is toe off with a 22 climbing over a fence, I made sure to get a hunting licence and proper gun safety instruction.

I have not hunted in a very long time but I have done some plinking here and there, I am no marksman but can handle a gun well enough to get the job done.

imiubu

I wish I could get Mrs. Pure get rid of a bunch of her knickknacks. Unfortunately, she has become a hoarder.
IIRC it is George Carlin that says in one of his skits that;
we spend the 1st. stage of our lives collecting shit and
the 2nd stage is getting rid of shit.

I'm in my second stage and oh man... it's feeling good.
Too much shit requires too much maintenance and I found
that it is quite overwhelming and a waste of my most precious
commodity... time.

I am kind of a hoarder but only in a few areas.
Luckily, it's not bad and I won't let it overwhelm me again.
I keep my apt. clean and clutter free.
The attic and a little bit of the garage needed purged.
I am soon to be free of the excess crap that's been piling up :)
YAY

oldmaninbc

morning OFC, nice and cool out today. Good start to the week. Trying to get the house cooled down so I don’t have to run the air until this afternoon.

Gonna try and get an answer as to when the carpet installers are coming. In the meantime, more knickknack packing.

I need to find time to run to the grocery store as I need more rooting plugs. Actually rockwool.

Nice to have my tablet or should I say a new tablet working again.
Good day Pute, rainy here today and then one more day of moderate heat then it's back to hot. I can already feel the night time temps creeping up again.

The wife got a new Samsung Galaxy tablet recently, she uses it quite often and likes it.
She also has an E-Reader for books.

They sell grow supplies at the grocery store?

imiubu

I wake up a lot. I tried to kill myself a bunch of times. I get depressed...

I'm getting General Gao's chicken for dinner
Join the club.

I did not attempt to kill myself but when I was young, I certainly did contemplate it a few times.

Life simply sucks at times and it is up to us and us alone to manage dealing with the toughest
of those times. Not one of us escapes the traumas of life.
We just gotta work it out and get on with making the best of it as we are able.

Faking disability is dishonest.
There are those who are so much worse off and receive nothing.

oldmaninbc

I planted my tall ones usually cherry tomatoes that grow to the top of my roof if I let them plant them close then when they get over my head tie them off to eachother like an arbor and just keep tying them off so that they grow down instead of up so I can reach everything. It worked pretty good last year anyways. the tops are pretty bendable especially when they get long.
I grew 1 dwarf tomato plant this year, it is short and I do not have to worry about it getting out of control. Last years cherry tomato kept blowing over in the wind it was in a 25gal container, I had to put a couple big rocks in the ctn to keep it grounded.

Good day to you Sub

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
IIRC it is George Carlin that says in one of his skits that;
we spend the 1st. stage of our lives collecting shit and
the 2nd stage is getting rid of shit.
1st and second stage.....my azz....we are at stage 5 and going down fast.

I am in the process of figuring out the electronics. What a mess. I haven't touched this stuff in years. I can take it apart.....remembering how to put it all back together is gonna be a challenge.
I wake up a lot. I tried to kill myself a bunch of times. I get depressed...
Doobs, sorry to hear but you can't do that. We all get depressed but tomorrow is always a better day.

They sell grow supplies at the grocery store?
No ....grow wize. Been going there since they opened.
Faking disability is dishonest.
There are those who are so much worse off and receive nothing.
I'm short, fat and ugly ..... Gov't ain't gonna give me a thing....they want me gone.....I the way of their agenda.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I grew 1 dwarf tomato plant this year, it is short and I do not have to worry about it getting out of control. Last years cherry tomato kept blowing over in the wind it was in a 25gal container, I had to put a couple big rocks in the ctn to keep it grounded.

Good day to you Sub
Good day to you too old man. You got me thinking about chicken now. 😊

Latest posts

Latest posts