What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
If I remember, she is a stray and nobody claimed her. I think big was letting her hang out there to see if someone showed up for her. I’m not sure if I remember it right. She looks very sweet and a lap dog maybe…
I know that I thought he was keeping her is all.
If its a chicken or cat issue perhaps she can find another way without the shelter........I aint doing nothing the next couple days.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GW, I have read that California Poppies are good for pain and the beneficial compounds can be extracted with vinegar. Are you familiar with this?
I'm know that poppies are the source of opium and other opioids, which are used for pain relief, but induce constipation in me.
So there is a thing called Facebook marketplace. If you advertise it as a curb alert meaning I just put this out on my curb for free, folks will come pick it up. Usually no matter what it is sometimes even an old mattress. Now if you are looking for the proper home for some of your valuable junk, cause you actually giveashit what happens to it, you may want to say call for an appointment so you can rest assure your free stuff is going to a good home but if you really just want it outta your life and into someone else’s with no strings attached what they use it for then give it a go.
Thanks for the heads up and explanation! Another option!
maybe two😊
Or more............
She has dirty fingernails. She must be a gardener …😂🤣
My kind of woman!

Dime

Take a hit and think it over Big Sur,after all it's a life.

Attachments

• NQFloyT-1071249201.gif
    NQFloyT-1071249201.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 22

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
looks like I may be dropping off this little peanut offmat the animal shelter..they do not euthanize healthy animals but try and find good homes for them…otherwise this makes me very sad damnit

View attachment 19040300
You could put her on Facebook marketplace too. Never know who’s looking for a lapdog but does not want to go through the hassle of the whole adoption process. They sometimes get all up in your business even want to visit your home to see if you qualify. Take a couple of great pics of her and see if you can find her a home. That’s how I found a home for my mommas dog. Small dogs get a lot of interest too. There seem to be mostly pit bulls around here.

Dime

You could put her on Facebook marketplace too. Never know who’s looking for a lapdog but does not want to go through the hassle of the whole adoption process. They sometimes get all up in your business even want to visit your home to see if you qualify. Take a couple of great pics of her and see if you can find her a home. That’s how I found a home for my mommas dog. Small dogs get a lot of interest too. There seem to be mostly pit bulls around here.
You just never know how she would be treated,it looks like she loves it where she is,you can just tell she's a fine dog.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
You just never know how she would be treated,it looks like she loves it where she is,you can just tell she's a fine dog.
I think big had travel plans in his future and was only fostering the dog. I know the couple that got my momma’s dog were thrilled. They sent me pictures of her all happy between them. You can interview or check them out on Facebook usually. People put their whole lives on FB for us to see… so maybe you don’t know how she would be treated but you can try to pick a nice family for her. I said I was looking for and older man or woman no kids that needed a knine friend. I described her life as it was and said I was looking for something close to what she was use to. I found the perfect lady that just so happened to live in the same development as my momma. Didn’t even know that until I agreed to meet her. So you never know…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just came in from my daily harvest in the veggie garden. Hot .......got a few beans, cukes, squash and peas. Couple of maters are ready but I left them until tomorrow because I still have another from yesterday. Daughter and neighbor are both supplied with maters.

Carpet install is now set for next Tuesday. Now I at least can put together a time line on getting the prep work done.

Veggies for dinner and Olympics for desert.
We have the Olympics on too. I watched skateboarding today and equestrian event too some swimming archery and now kayaking. I love having it on in the background during my day and night too. I wake up and see what’s going on.