What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
One of my favorites.. cut chicken into chucks for skewers. Marinade with salad dressing, either made or store bought, several hrs or over night. Skewer em up and roast of wood fire..

I also do a winter chicken ... Chunked for skewers again.. a can of tomato paste, cut a bunch of parsley, reserving half the bunch for later. Add a cup of olive oil and salt to taste.. mix and marinade for 2+ hrs, preferably over night.
Lightly oil up some sliced baguette, skewer and fire them up too. Finish with parsley and plain yogurt
Sounds delicious.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
morning OFC, nice and cool out today. Good start to the week. Trying to get the house cooled down so I don’t have to run the air until this afternoon.

Gonna try and get an answer as to when the carpet installers are coming. In the meantime, more knickknack packing.

I need to find time to run to the grocery store as I need more rooting plugs. Actually rockwool.

Nice to have my tablet or should I say a new tablet working again.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Pute, I've picked up that you live outside of Denver.. I have family there and always have my eye on the weather.. for some reason, I always thought Denver had great weather in the summers.. NAW. Too hot for me, now in my condition and "old" age!
Stay cool brahda
Actually Denver is hot but I live about 1,000 ft above the city In the foot hills at the base of the Rockies. Our nights usually get down into the 50’s which makes it comfortable sleeping and cool mornings. Afternoons do get pretty toasty though.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, that was the Sears Roebucks catalog. Just after the well worn out women's underwear section.
Some of your old farts must remember this :)
IMG_3340.jpeg