What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Thanks old man! Mom came over with presents and things to cook for brunch - French toast with strawberry and whipped cream, hash browns... Lots of money like 400 bucks plus nice sweater I wanted and $50 guitar processor and a couple jerseys and a couple pairs of real nice nylon shorts
Your mom is precious DB.
Enjoy your day fully and all of us here are rooting for you to have a Happy Birthday.:)

The crowd at the game will bring on the excitement, your adrenaline will be flowing, you will be on hormonal overdrive plus the THC, you'll be good to go, hope your team wins or a least puts on a hellava good show.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hello Unca Walt, thanks for the information on Boo
I have known Boo since before Duch came around. It breaks my heart to see one of us loose a trusted friend. This one will be especially hard because of the bond between the two of them.

I still drive by the park that My dog Zoie , Mrs Pute and I walked at every morning. Miss her and it still brings a tear to my eye every time I get to thinking about her.

IMG_20240111_080900637.jpeg

Everybody here has a soft spot for Dutch. Boo, we love you and will support you in every way we can. Be well my friend.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello and a good day to you GW,
I hope Boo is OK, my heart goes out to him if Dutch has passed away. I know this sadness and it's heartbreaking.

I just watched a 3 part series on TV about octopus, I will never be tasting octopus again.

Why is it that even a simple flat tire can get complicated, it's happened to me, one thing leads to another.
Good afternoon and good day to you old man!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Boo did call back and currently has his plate full with "stuff", in addition to Dutch. Dutch is still extant but continuing to fail, which is understandably breaking his heart.

I saw the "My Teacher the Octopus" series too and was profoundly moved.

The flat tire was a example of Otoole's Law, which simply says that Murphy was an optimist.

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

I have known Boo since before Duch came around. It breaks my heart to see one of us loose a trusted friend. This one will be especially hard because of the bond between the two of them.

I still drive by the park that My dog Zoie , Mrs Pute and I walked at every morning. Miss her and it still brings a tear to my eye every time I get to thinking about her.

View attachment 19039574

Everybody here has a soft spot for Dutch. Boo, we love you and will support you in every way we can. Be well my friend.
Zoie is such a cutie and the way you speak with such affection, I can feel your bond. I get rather sentimental these days over people's love for their animal friends. It fills me with joy and sadness all in the same breath.

My last cat we spent 24 hrs. a day 7 days a week together, I spent more time with my cat than my wife as she worked and as more of a life outside the home. I miss my cat everyday, I have a small memorial collection close by, a photo and a couple of toys.

When I happen to go through my photos and see my cat, it's a loving trip down memory lane and puts a loving smile on my face.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Thanks old man! Mom came over with presents and things to cook for brunch - French toast with strawberry and whipped cream, hash browns... Lots of money like 400 bucks plus nice sweater I wanted and $50 guitar processor and a couple jerseys and a couple pairs of real nice nylon shorts
Happy Birthday Doober 🎂 - oh boy - you are lucky that you have a Mum - you'll be making most all of us oldtimers - kinda weepy - and a tad green 💚 - since most of our Mums have gone on to the happy hunting (or shopping) grounds by the time we are in our 60's our Mum's (bless their souls) - have more than likely passed on - so enjoy having a Mum while you can - and don't forget to thank her - tell her that you love her - followed by (or during) a great big bear hug 😊

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Back from the hen party and man can our niece ever throw a great baby shower. The food was awesome and no silly games just food drinks and presents. The nieces husband did the cooking and boy am I glad he did. It was like a guy party with meatballs crab dip lumpia chicken salad on those little Cresant rolls cheeses meats fruits veggies chips crackers and these cute little personal cakes that were labeled like a Whitmans sampler box of chocolate. Musta been 30 different kinds to choose from. I pick this one before I figured out the whole label thing don’t know what it was but it was classy and delicious
IMG_0268.jpeg

Got to see two of my grandkids which was nice.
Left some herb samples for my girls and was out in three hours with a full belly. Now I’m catching up.