What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Spanky is out and about - I reckon that vanity got the best of him - 😆
2024-07-2817.49.343545814870913992526.jpg

oldmaninbc

I love octopus!
Hello and a good day to you GW,
I hope Boo is OK, my heart goes out to him if Dutch has passed away. I know this sadness and it's heartbreaking.

I just watched a 3 part series on TV about octopus, I will never be tasting octopus again.

Why is it that even a simple flat tire can get complicated, it's happened to me, one thing leads to another.

oldmaninbc

My son is up from Kansas with his family to attend Cheyenne frontier Days. He's coming back through Denver and we're having breakfast this morning on his way back to Kansas. Should be interesting.

Couple of my starts are showing Roots this morning. Yay.

When I get back from breakfast I've got some work to do. More prep work on the carpet installers coming. And working the garden both inside and out.
Hello Pute,
1722190056248.png

Good day to you Pute, did you get any carpeting with trout on them?

oldmaninbc

Just got offa the phone after a long talk with @Boo.

Starting at the top: He is still in the game. He does have someone who comes by regularly. (*whew*) He also forgot that he was no longer 30 years old, and went out and mowed the north forty and so on until he wound up totally out of ammo.

But he has lung problems on toppa that, and the beloved Old Sojer Dog is fading before his eyes.

The love he sees in the dying doggy's eyes goes right back. Boo cannot put him down.

And he cannot get much help for his own very real problems, because there are no real pills or treatments to directly affect them.

With luck, he'll show up in a day or two.
Hello Unca Walt, thanks for the information on Boo

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hello DB, it's here!

Happy Birthday DB, I hope your day is everything you imagined it to be.🎈🎉🎁👙⚾🎻🎂
Thanks old man! Mom came over with presents and things to cook for brunch - French toast with strawberry and whipped cream, hash browns... Lots of money like 400 bucks plus nice sweater I wanted and $50 guitar processor and a couple jerseys and a couple pairs of real nice nylon shorts

BrassNwood

Veteran
Q: Can you name 3 countries besides the US?
A: I suck at history.

That was not only sad but downright scary. This is what I'm paying taxes for?

Happy Birthday Doober

Happy Anniversary SubG.

No physical therapy on Sunday. I'll walk the 80 feet of carpet I'm allowed on here at the VA ARU 6 laps at a time 4 times a day. WooHoo I can finally dead lift the whole left leg a few inches off the bed. Can feel cold on the foot too. Small gains but I'll take them. Trying to walk without the leg brace supporting the ankle is today's game plan. Foot still drags a tad unless I really concentrate on a clean lift.

Wife's computer crashed and blue screened. Just what we needed.