What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Happy Birthday Doober. I hope you have a real fun day at the ballgame. I’ll look for you in the crowd. 🥰✌️
IMG_2959.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Thank you hempkat! It's going to be a good day! I'm at the coffee shop now but sadly nobody has shown up. At least I tried 👍
I wouldn't read much into the lack of response to your Facebook invitation. First off people notoriously like to sleep in late on Sundays and the ones that do get up early tend to mostly go to church. Plus Facebook ain't what it used to be for communicationg with lots of people. As you say, you tried, all that's left to do is for you to go out and make it the best Birthday possible with a little help from Mom. Who knows, maybe when you get to the game there will be a lovely young lady sitting in the seat next to yours and she will be the type that has an odd attraction to men with an impressive Moustache? Here's wishing it's the best for you, no matter what.

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I wouldn't read much into the lack of response to your Facebook invitation. First off people notoriously like to sleep in late on Sundays and the ones that do get up early tend to mostly go to church. Plus Facebook ain't what it used to be fore communicationg with lots of people. As you say, you tried, all that's left to do is for you to go out and make it the best Birthday possible with a little help from Mom. Who knows, maybe when you get to the game there will be a lovely young lady sitting in the seat next to yours and she will be the type that has an odd attraction to men with an impressive Moustache? Here's wishing it's the best for you, no matter what.
Thanks hempkat! Someone did call for me on the dunkin's phone but I didn't get the call

Latest posts

Latest posts