What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I agree 100%

If I had the space/ place for OD growing, I'd probably just open pollinate
select pheno's. But, for now... that looks to be a far away dream.

I think male plants are way too underrated and have a great disdain for
irresponsible 'breeders' (pollen chuckers).
They are beautiful also when in full flower.

I think we have lost way too many expressions over the years w/ all the
poly breeding and inexperienced persons polluting/ diminishing the gene pool.
JMPO
well said
almost like chicken does not even taste like chicken anymore ( Unless breadeded and fried in olive oil )

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hose.gif

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 19038429
Taters being jacked.........gently.
View attachment 19038430
Took this cut 7 months ago and finally now has roots.
Possibly one of the best plants I have ever grown never had such problems with a cut not rooting.
Took the strongest hormex on the market to make it happen.
7 months now that's dedication. I hope it was worth it. I get frustrated if they don't show in 25 days. What is it?

oldmaninbc

Good morning brothers and sisters! Passing left! View attachment 19038260 View attachment 19038259

It continues to be double gorgeous here in PNW Paradise, starting at 54F and predicted to reach 83F.

Alas the power was out when I reached my dentist appointment, so I had to reschedule to next Monday.

Gym this morning and lunch out at Pardners barbecue with Grayfox and NM.
Hello and a very good morning to you GW, who is a erudite of an older man with lots of hair still:)

Speaking of dentists, a town I lived in before here for about 30 years, there was a dentist who came there through a gov't program. We became friends, we smoked, fished and had fun with our women. He was from Portland, his last name was Wilson. We were friends for years and years and then life happened and we lost touch.

Hope your day is as enjoyable as I imagine it will be for you.

oldmaninbc

Hey oldman - welcome back - 🙏 - summer has finally arrived (it seems) over here in the UK 🇬🇧 - I've got my shorts on - out on my balcony with my young ladies - who are just into flower -
View attachment 19038477
Good day to you Gypsy, the right summer day is hard to beat, I hope you get maximum enjoyment from it.
Let puberty begin for your plants, while green growth is nice, flowers bring out the best.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Decided to cut the grass. Good thing to.....I mulch mow and tomorrow would have been to long and caused clumps of grass. Damn fertilizer.....grass grows faster that marijuana.......

Starting to get stressed about the upcoming carpet installation. Like moving without moving. Everything has to be boxed, computers and tv's unhooked and stored.....on and on.

Back to the grass....retirement is so great.....never a dull moment.