What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
could have used that when I was married .
Good morning GW and friends
looks like its going to be friday all day here😊☝️
Good morning JM! Joy to your household this gorgeous new day in Paradise!
flyguy.gif
guitar.gif
up.gif
yay.gif

That is GREAT!! Birthday Girl got a real kick out of it.
Please give her a hug from me and take a couple extra for yourself!
bigarmhug.gif

imiubu

MALE DISCRIMINATION!!!!

D.E.I. demands that you gotta make male weed Marleys!!

While we are on the subject of SCUBA, my 57-year old #2 son, Puck is delivering a pile of lobsters to Chateau Sneakydicker. He went out in super turbulent ocean (2 beach dives) and caught a passel of really nice bugs for his gift to his mama <-- My Beautiful Witch turns 83 as of tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Mrs Unca!
Congratulations also to reaching such a grand age :)
Lobster... yum!
What a good son.

imiubu

We went to bingo last night at the oldest 'gay' bar in the City.
My friend (who is gay) leaned over and said: "you know what
really irks me? There are so many sissies prancing around!".
Unless one knows... one would not assume my buddy is gay.

So, yep, doesn't matter what one's sexual preference is...
there are still folks who will be dissatisfied with others, sigh.

Geeze peeps

We are more alike my friends, than we are un alike.
We are more alike than we are un alike. Maya Angelou
Not an exact quote but close.

imiubu

It seems, based on my recent experience,
that getting rid of things even for free isn't as simple as one may think :(

After boxing things, hauling them down 2 flights of stairs, then staging on the inside entry way, I moved
on to other projects.
Lady was to be here around 4 p.m. on her day off. I made sure that all the boxed items were moved
to the front porch and went out to weed the easement area of all that shitty crab grass, sigh.

With evening plans ahead and it now being 4:30 and a no show/ no call from this Maggie,
I reached out. She's running behind etc, etc.
I then explained this is a priority for me, the things cannot remain on the porch etc.
She replies that she can still come that evening. Let her know what time I'd be home blah blah.
No reply.
It's now 5:15 and I must shower and ready myself for my night out.
Hauled all the boxes back into the front entry way and said to myself... fuck her.

I will go to the attic and gather up some more boxes, load them all into my truck then
deliver them to the local charity that provides housing for our homeless as well as
extended support for local folks.

And so... another day begins with a bit of a change in plans. I can roll with that.
As well as; another disappointing interaction w/ yet another inconsiderate individual.
She could have just contacted me to reschedule rather than just blowing me off.

I got this ;)

jokerman

Premium user
It seems, based on my recent experience,
that getting rid of things even for free isn't as simple as one may think :(

After boxing things, hauling them down 2 flights of stairs, then staging on the inside entry way, I moved
on to other projects.
Lady was to be here around 4 p.m. on her day off. I made sure that all the boxed items were moved
to the front porch and went out to weed the easement area of all that shitty crab grass, sigh.

With evening plans ahead and it now being 4:30 and a no show/ no call from this Maggie,
I reached out. She's running behind etc, etc.
I then explained this is a priority for me, the things cannot remain on the porch etc.
She replies that she can still come that evening. Let her know what time I'd be home blah blah.
No reply.
It's now 5:15 and I must shower and ready myself for my night out.
Hauled all the boxes back into the front entry way and said to myself... fuck her.

I will go to the attic and gather up some more boxes, load them all into my truck then
deliver them to the local charity that provides housing for our homeless as well as
extended support for local folks.

And so... another day begins with a bit of a change in plans. I can roll with that.
As well as; another disappointing interaction w/ yet another inconsiderate individual.
She could have just contacted me to reschedule rather than just blowing me off.

I got this ;)
" No good deed goes unpunished" unknowm author

Latest posts

Latest posts