What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good day to you Mr. Pute, yesterday I was favoring a male, today is the same, except maybe a bit more male like. They(sacs) seem to be hanging down, a sure sign of masculinity.

Hope all is well in Colorado with Pute family:)
Thanks oldman as well as can be expected here. Little bummed over sadly realizing this blueberry is a male. That was the last sead I had. But I will survive and carry on.

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
15 minute job takes longer to get your tools out and clean up than it does to hang the door
The door is all done. My colors clash a bit but I’m gonna put a eucalyptus wreath with some of that yellow green in it from the shutters to see if I can blend it in better before any color changes. The door guy said he could wrap that bottom green part but it would prolly get bent when folks step on it so he recommended painting it which I have paint that color of the storm door left over from my porch and agreed that paint would be better than creases in the thin metal covering. so I still gotta paint that dark green bottom part.
IMG_0255.png

oldmaninbc

Well I know my buddy has a sister that cuts hair and has a salon at her home.
Your hair is work ,what she makes doing hair coloring on a consistent basis on her schedule would make one reconsider a occupation.
If set up she can do more than one at the same time ,not that I have hair to even talk.😊
Good day my good man, just remember this, we have a natural reflector, search planes will find us first. Then we will save those with hair.

oldmaninbc

The door is all done. My colors clash a bit but I’m gonna put a eucalyptus wreath with some of that yellow green in it from the shutters to see if I can blend it in better before any color changes. The door guy said he could wrap that bottom green part but it would prolly get bent when folks step on it so he recommended painting it which I have paint that color of the storm door left over from my porch and agreed that paint would be better than creases in the thin metal covering. so I still gotta paint that dark green bottom part.
View attachment 19037905
Good day Sub, I really like the door color.

Littleleaf

Veteran
There is a saying. Every 20 minute job has the potential to become a 3 day ordeal...

Yes, Yes it can.

Finally got the solar water heat hooked up. It's getto ATM but it is working. 75f going in 87f coming out. Not a bad exchange. Would be more if the sky wasn't full of smoke.

Here's what the inside of a panel looks like for the ones who don't know. Black painted copper fins attached to copper pipe. The pipe will get so hot, it will cause blisters.

inside solar water.jpg

2 hooked up and running. Using a 12v 2gpm pump running on solar. Have 5 more panels. The one on the right side has a leak. Need to fix it and add it to the array.

solar water heat.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
This doesn't surprise me one bit. Denver's mayor has begged for illegals long after Chicago and NY said they were overran with illegals.

Not Denver! Hospitals and Hotels are over ran.....they are everywhere.....street corners, tent cities. They are even running the homeless out. I guess he has figured out how to control the homeless...replace them with gang members.

Latest posts

Latest posts